Any news on jaminthedam, melkweg, Amsterdam

deathdonthave

Dear happy Dark Star Orchestra swingers,

Can any of you shed a light on if you're planning to visit europe around march 2014?

I've been to two shows of yours, going absolutely crazy and since jaminthedam did not got a chance to arrange the jaminthedam fest in 2013 because of personal circumstances in the staff setting of jaminthedam, I was pretty dissapointed since I'd have to wait another year. Same was with 2011.

I've been with you with jaminthedam in 2010 en 2012 and I did not get a response from jaminthedam for this year about allready a month ago and I was hoping you'ld perfrom in the Netherlands sometime soon.

I'd really love an answer from you, I'll be eating my toenails in the meantime.

Sincerely yours,

Martijn Kamminga

I would love for DSO to go back over to Europe. I am originally from the Netherlands but have lived in the US for quite some time. I don't see any reason why they would not try and go back to Europe, but I wouldn't count on it as soon as March. They have Jam In the SAND first. Would really enjoy jamming to some dead with the European heads, though.

I hope we both get lucky someday Martijn!

• Forum MVP

I think it's time I started hustling at work again. Want to fly to San Fran for spring tour and Europe seems like a blast. At least I'm only at the beginning of my addiction. That's the fun part b4 all the money runs out

Archived