Dewey beach - first night

Mojo Hand

4/6/78

Great night for Bobby songs. Highlights for me were me and my uncle/ big river, lazy lightning/supplication, and Samson and Delilah. Plenty of dance space and I used my fair share during those songs.

No issues with the venue. Enough room even though sold out. Security was lax. No lines for drinks.

Venue is partially outdoors and it was hot. The band had no mercy however. Big dance songs left me drenched in sweat.

As usual......DSO was awesome.

Beautiful night. Thanks guys.

Whole show was a ripper! Came back out so strong with that Samson. Love me a good ole US Blues encore any day! And Mojo said it...the heat was unbearable but they continued to play with such energy and we kept on dancin! Bottle and Cork is always such a chill venue. I always hear these horror stories of people getting busted outside the venue and stuff but I have never encountered a problem (knock on wood). Must have been a one time deal or something. Love that you can easily bring in waters and are allowed to re enter no problem. Great to cool off and visit the puppers at set break. Yet another great vacation to dewey :)

Archived