Anyone have a x-tra philzone handle and password i can have?

Guest CRABBY2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Only 20 days til the next tour starts and we can get back to music focus

I saw a dead cover band last night that was a new band. I said at least 10x I can't wait til New Years run. It really makes u see how hard it is to do what DSO does. This band could get into a jam but they didn't know how to transition bavk. Most songs they just stopped playing. Very weird. They also didn't have a proper bobby. It was like 2 lead guitars. Drummer lacked severely. The guitarists werent bad. They obviously have played dead for a long time but getting everyone on 1 page wasn't happening. 3.75 months til my next show

• Forum MVP

Spackboard ,,, the crap of the forum world ... a total piece of shit as far as forums go ... own , run and moderated by an asshole , but the place was a real pisser !!! I believe comes a time was a member or at least knows of the dump ...

• Forum MVP

I think that forum has been gone for that long ... I remember cat from RatDog.org ,,, a very cool poster and person !!! this forum is mellow and really focused on the music and shows , not just DSO , any shows Dead related and a little beyond ... lots of the members here know each other and meet at shows .

Guest tulsa chris

Except for maybe tulsa chris , he seems like a dumb shit …>>>>>>

As of late this dumb fuck is not nice to me. thus, i will no t like him

Guest CRABBY2

I got into them this year, they are okay, but dew alot of the same stuff. peeps love it when they break shit out, like the dew, ramble rose, fire etc but its not often. Doesnt make sense to me, give the peeps what they want i say

• Forum MVP

We have frievds who have these huge VIP boxes at ascend ampitheater. We get free drinks!' The 16oz IPAs are 16 bucks so it adds up quick. Also Witt VIP we can go anywhere in the venue regardless if we have a seat there. The place has as many ushers as the wolf trap so sneaking to a section is tough. Free tix and free drinks makes for a great time. Plus downtown Nashville is 2 blocks from the venue. Will be a great weekend.

Archived