2016 Winter Tour....

Tea

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Been giving MC a few pointers to up his game lately. He's starting to keep up. If he can put it all together tonight I expect a good showing from him given this place has the space we had last night.

• Forum MVP

Driving home and reflecting, I have so much more respect for people who do these long ass runs. 8 straight and my body is beat down. Im ready to be home for a couple days b4 Chicago. When your body is beaten and broken, the music doesn't inspire the way it did at the start. Note that I never stopped grooving, but the pain was there lol. It's hard for me to fathom chucks year of bliss and he has older bones than I. The road is a blast but I'm craving my happy home. Chicago will be a nice change of pace with the gf. I'm ready for an NFL team doctor to shoot my knees up with cortisone and strap some electrodes to my leg muscles to help them recover. A nice IV with fluids and a megadose of vitamin b couldn't hurt.

On another note I had the time of my life hanging with great people. Got to groove with lots of awesome people and meet new friends. By far the best people do DSO tour!!!!!much better than doing SCI tour and having to wear sequin pants.

• Forum MVP

I think Louisville was my fav musical show but Raleigh was my fav overall show of the tour.

The music still had me until that last groove. I never let up and left it on the dance floor. Getting a big sleep last night was my savior. I was asleep within 30 minutes of u dropping me off lol. Gonna sleep like a baby tonight. See I in Chicago mc and that's for the good time. Have a blast in Cleveland. And thanks for the bed Matt. that was heaven!!!

Archived