2016 New Years Run

Rude

• Forum MVP

Hmm thought there was already a post for this but guess not.  Weird.  Could have sworn there were posts on this.

Looks like the gf and I are gonna do the run.  Flights, trains and ubers.  We will at least be solo rooming it on new years eve and maybe both philly shows.  There arent many suite options for Richmond with that Commonwealth suites under renovation.  That would have been a great spot for 2 nights.  I really dont like packing a small hotel room unless hopping on the road the next morning.  Gonna test my search skillz.

• Forum MVP

Hmm..... many suite options

What is needed again is someone like Lookyloo who would make hotel arrangements for the group. He would contact hotels and somehow get a group deal plan for fans of DSO. He would post the information in the forum. Then when you called for a reservation you would request the DSO group discount and have usually significant savings.  I have no idea how he made these arrangements. He hasn't posted here in the forum for quite a while but I see him on facebook frequently.

• Forum MVP

Thanks Doc. Just let me know the show in question and I'll arrange a group rate somewhere

Always Grateful,

Looky

Hmm..... many suite options

What is needed again is someone like Lookyloo who would make hotel arrangements for the group. He would contact hotels and somehow get a group deal plan for fans of DSO. He would post the information in the forum. Then when you called for a reservation you would request the DSO group discount and have usually significant savings. I have no idea how he made these arrangements. He hasn't posted here in the forum for quite a while but I see him on facebook frequently.

Archived