Why no free streams?

gtcam

I have attended so many DSO shows over past 20 years and love the band

Just wondering why they don't stream some free shows during this pandemic?

I understand that their income is way down but many of their fans share the same situation

I am not financially suffering by any means but I think about others not as fortunate

Not a complaint just wondering......................................................  

• Forum MVP

Interesting first post.

I’ll politely say what I would say to you in person:  I think this post is in poor taste as it implies that the Band has done something less than generous, when any fan would know that is not applicable.

Anything else would be redundant, so I’ll stop there.

I wish you peace.

DD

• Forum MVP

Seen DSO hundreds of times since 99.

Never expected anything for free.

One night several years ago they sold out Town Ballroom in Buffalo...Had not purchased tickets beforehand.. I asked Kevin Rosen if I had to wave my finger in the air...

They comped me 4 tix...I gave out 3 miracles.

The thing is, they HAVE been sharing live sets since the start of the pandemic. Check out the band’s YouTube page for “need a miracle mondays”.

of course those have slowed down, as no one expected this plague  to last so many months, but the fact is, they have shared from the start, and now that they find a way to stream us live shows at a very affordable price, here you are to complain about it.

Archived