Let Lisa Sing

So I borrowed and updated Bobs "Let Trey Sing" T-Shirt idea for my DSO Columbia Speedway Show.  I have always been a huge Lisa Fan (and Donna too) so I had a "Let Lisa Sing" t-shirt custom made.  Fortunately for me, our "Pod" was next to the sound board and the soundman (Conners?) seen my shirt and took a photo and said he would forward it to Lisa. I told him to let her know I want a photo with her, this was 30 min prior to show starting. So 7:PM come around and no photo op so I got as close to the stage as I dared until Lisa seen my shirt.  She smiled and waved in appreciation so happy with that, I returned to our assigned POD. Now fast forward to intermission and my friends and I were sitting and talking then behind me I hear someone say "alright lets do this". When I turned around imagine my surprise to see Lisa standing there!  I jumped to my feet and my friend Scarlett quickly grabbed her cell phone and I got my photo with Lisa!

Yes Lisa did sing her usual backing vocals as it was an elective set then for the encore she belted out The Stranger! Wow!!!

Lisa, thank you for making my night!  You (and all the fellas in the band) are just awesome every time!

SC DSO.JPG

Lisa.JPG

• Like (+1) 13
  • 1 month later...