JRAD St. Louis 8/28 pair for sale

Rude

• Forum MVP

After 17 months of holding these, I’ll be doing Dso this weekend lol. I’ll take $60 from anyone on forums for the tix before I put on CashorTrade. This is for the Saturday show at the pageant. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Have fun this weekend!!  I personally think you made a good choice for DSO over JRAD.   Distorted Dead has never been a thing for me!!! But to each his own.

Since you saving money, you should consider PC shows!!!!   Still a bed for you and your princess!!!

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

I didn’t want to choose sunny. I wanted both Jrad and Dso. Choices suck. I want them all. It was just bad luck. And Greg do JRAD when they come near. It’s more dead bro. More well played dead is great for fans. 

• Forum MVP

Ok, sounds good. They were just here, Baltimore, last Saturday night, unless it was cancelled. I have offers for that and Dead and Company, Philly, but I haven’t been FULLY vaccinated. Well, I did go ahead and get my second shot but they still want a two week notice. It looks like we’re not going to be allowed anywhere without vaccine and proof. I went for it so as to keep my horizons broad. I got a 60th birthday coming up and don’t want to spend it home alone. John K and Melvin Seals, Ardmore. 

• Like (+1) 1