Miracle tickets

Michael Doc Watson

• Forum MVP

Miracle tickets to DSO Palace Theatre, Albany , NY  Dec 31 & Jan 1 2022.   Two tickets to each show (seats in middle of floor) are available to some friend that can use them. I assume there is a method to transfer these tickets (Ticketmaster purchase) from me to you. I had planned on visiting my older brother over the holidays but this increased potential for C19 has caused us to cancel the trip. Please reply here if you are interested in the tickets.     Peace and Love, Doc

• Like (+1) 5

Hi, Doc! It's too bad we won't be seeing you over NYE. I remember having you there on the 20th anniversary shows. I hope all is well and your health is on the mend. How kind of you to offer these tickets. I am driving to Albany and doing both the 31st & 1st, and have not bought tix yet! If you find yourself so inclined, I would gladly put one each night to use!

My Best,

Amanda 

• Forum MVP
9 hours ago, Weather Command said:

not in Atlanta 

Yea, that was a real bummer week.  Another eight days over Thanksgiving  in the hospital after emergency visit to the ER.  At least this time they did not cut me open.

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Like (+1) 2