Where to go night before jubilee?

Hey all. Heading up to the jubilee this year and I've never been up there. Looking to stay in Columbus Thursday night and would love any recommendations on where to stay or and what to do. Or if there's a better place to stay that's happening I would be interested in that. Would love some info. Thanks!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

We used to do the buckeye lake KOA but then they made a 2 day min stay over the Memorial Day weekend. I suggest just getting in Columbus, getting a lot of sleep then getting to jubilee before gates open. You won’t get enough good sleep for 3 days so get your rest on. We usually don’t get to Columbus before early evening. Always wanted dso to add a Thursday night add on show in Columbus for people who bought a jubilee ticket. They would never do a show before jubilee there as some locals would be more likely to skip jubilee if they got a show Thursday. But DSO wants to get set up Thursday and do sound check so they don’t do it while people are coming in. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

We’ve looked for music almost every year but unfortunately on a Thursday there isn’t much. Would be cool if Hyryder came up Thursday and did a pre party at some club, but they all have jobs so would be a little tougher for that to work out.