Need 1 VIP Tik - DSO Jubilee

acududeman

• Forum MVP

A buddy of mine procrastinated too long in purchasing his VIP ticket to the Jubilee. It would be nice to have him hanging/camping with his crew.

If anyone hears of a VIP ticket for sale, please shoot me a message. Much appreciated!

- Reid (aka Acududeman)

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

This could be a good sign of big ticket sales for the event. That would be nice for DSO. I hope you score your ticket but happy for DSO. We staying in hotel so camping preferences didn't matter. The whole family is excited for the event. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
15 hours ago, acududeman said:

Scored one today.....all set! Thanks for the advice Rude!

I'm new to CashorTrade......worked like a charm

CashorTrade is the shit!!  Unfortunately it’s spammed with phish peeps wanting to trade Friday for Saturday night shows etc. during jazzfest it’s really good. So many have these grand plans but by the time 9pm rolls around they are done. There were hundreds of JRAD tix. Peeps couldn’t get rid of them for $10 a ticket. Scored sold out voodoo dead down there for next to nothing. We got into an impossible ticket for Billy strings Christmas show at tiny 3rd and Lindsley in Nashville. Place holds 340 when they do seating like that show. That was fun.  Getting to see phil and moe for a 2pm Sunday show at the beach park was a score in the middle of dsos 2018 west coast summer run. It’s a great site!! I pay the 25 a year for gold membership but it’s paid for itself with 21x I’ve gotten or sold tix. 

• Like (+1) 1