Baltimore, Sunday show

• Forum MVP

Elective - not sure I have this exactly right.  Reporter was intellectually compromised 😵

Set One

Hey Pocky A-Way, Candyman, Easy Wind, Sugaree, Stagger Lee, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues, From the Heart of Me

Set Two

Scarlet Begonias > Fire on the Mountain, Big Boss Man, He's Gone > Dark Star > Drums / Space > Wharf Rat > Turn On Your Love Light

E:  Piece of My Heart

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP

I’m still blurry on Tuesday morning but didn’t Lisa have another tune, I forget the name of it, early on in the first set? That’s when the rain started. The harder it rained, the harder she sung, kept ramping it up to meet the rain. I was near the stage and everyone just kept grooving as if it was pouring down but not a drop on me. It could be a dream we dreamed but I am remembering the other one in there with Dark Star. The transition back into Dark Star was just exactly perfect. Finally caught my first ‘piece of my heart’ . Lisa does a fantastic job channeling Janis, along with channeling Donna. A star in her own right. I had as much fun as any other Dark Star show I have ever been to. The band is as dialed in as ever. Other players stepped in and covered for Eaton who was unable to sing. The opportunity in that gave us a great and interesting show. Great friends, a great time. Still blurry on Tuesday and I don’t mind.