Great article (no I don't like Phish)

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

https://www.shondaland.com/live/family/a43646147/going-to-my-first-phish-concert-was-an-act-of-love/

I thought this was a great read. You could change the band name to the Grateful Dead and see how it applies to your own love life situation. I know some on here have significant others that hate this love of theirs. Others who introduced them and they love it themselves now. Or some who realized it would never work if they didn't already have that same love.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

That dude should have done better. 11 shows he took her to in 12 years. I’ve taken meili to 140 dso in 8 plus countless other dead bands and panic plus the dso and Deadco she did solo. 
i had zero interest in the 2 day jubilation in the cold and wet so I babysat at home while she rocked your front row pod MC lol. Those were the 2 dso she soloed but she also soloed Deadco 3x and Billy strings. The monster was created. If I bit it, the music wouldn’t die with me. She’d be planning shows with Sammie’s crew as she loves their vibe. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

If I recall correctly, didn’t you do Phish Tour for a while MC????? I thought you’d seem like 30+ phish shows and actually followed them for a period. 

• Forum MVP

Ive seen phish at least 25 times. It was a high school fad I grew out of. I was at Coventry. I was in Hampton when they came back. Saw one recently with nick and Ellie a few years back at Dicks. It doesn't do it for me at all anymore. Of my high school music loved I prefer Dave Mathew's to phish. Maybe the musicianship isn't as good but the lyrics and writing seem much more heartfelt and connection worthy. Phish is a big joke to me know.

• LMAO 1