Asbury park

I remember a Couple of years ago the summer stage had a “vip” section. It was just an elevated area less crowded and had some chairs. I’m gonna be with some older heads whose body’s don’t hold up to the regular standing room GA anymore and asked me if the vip was still available. 
After  checking for  tickets it’s not an option anymore, does anyone know if it will be back this time around or is it done and GA only? Thanks

• Forum MVP

If you don’t get any other leads on this, Vic, perhaps the venue can accommodate the group with some impacted by ADA needs.  

This can be achieved not just through those in wheelchairs, but could be vulnerability due to crowds bumping them or easier access due to walking problems.  It’s subjective to the venue and PTB, but this can be a relatively low bar to chin if expressed thoughtfully.  Certainly sounds appropriate from what you’ve shared.

And obviously should not cost any extra.

Just an idea.

DD

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

ADA is the shit. The thing I learned is they weren’t allowed to ask why you wanted in ADA. They could only say “this is the ADA section”. At that buckhead theater it was a massive flat area next to SBD in an otherwise sloping venue. I had my boot dance in full effect. That was the only really good ada on the tour. The others were so bad that we GA’d it. I also used the ada at a Deadco show in this sloped area. I asked the lady if this was ada, flat rectangle at the front of the mid pavilion. She said yea. I said thanks and walked in. Slopes suck. Not too proud to take a flat area plus my left foot hurts while dancing on a slope for hours. If others needed it more than me, I’d have moved along but most of the time they are empty. 

• Thanks (+1) 1