Miss y'all! Tonight's the night!

• Forum MVP

Well, howdy folks. It's been..... Some three years I think??? We ended up finally making it out of South Carolina and got a place in the driftless in Wisconsin (amazing!!!)

So heading to Davenport tonight. Been too long since I got to say "show tonight" and I had to hollatchya'll. just got my first pocket computer (non blackberry keyboard or flip phone) and technology saved my passwords for here n everything..... Good to be goin home, again.

Kiss kiss!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Tea said:

Hey SVT!  Been a minute.  I hope your stay in the land of brats, beer, and cheese is good to you and your man.

Have fun in Iowa (first time I've ever typed those words) and dance the night away

Been a blast so far! Got here in time for Oktoberfest in La Crosse and had an amazing time playing music on the corner there. The brats, beer and cheese are indeed very good to us both and it's high time to go home tonight.

We were gonna go play the open mic in la crosse but heading to Iowa instead cause this time Iowa is better lol.... But hey, my parents are from Iowa so watch it, Tea ;) lmao.

I have few words to express my joy in preparing to go dance the night away!!! Jesse will be home from work soon so we can head out. Gonna be our dogs first night alone in house (cause we own one, lol) instead of the car and I think it'll be mighty swell. 

Sooooooon........ Kiss kiss, u know I'll have a review up by morning lol- gotta see where night takes us. 

• Forum MVP
On 11/14/2023 at 6:28 PM, chuckvegas said:

Miss you!!!!!!!!

Well a lil bird got in my head after the show so I reckon I ain't allowed to stay gone anymore and we'll be around, again. Nothing fancy and no weeks of tour but we can manage some regular attendance ;) after all, I didn't get to see any of YOU folks at Davenport and y'all are half the fun! Kiss kiss my darlings!!!!