Phil Lesh / The 'Q' Reunion - Capitol Theatre

• Forum MVP

From Phil:  

Surprise! I’m psyched to continue the tradition of celebrating my birthday at The Cap! I hope you can all help me celebrate my 84th at my home on the east coast with old friends and more to be announced

The “Q” featuring Jimmy Herring, Warren Haynes, John Molo, and Rob Barraco will be performing on March 4th, and March 6th

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
23 hours ago, Steve Reynolds said:

Also Phil & Friends on 3/13, 3/15 & 3/16

I’m planning on 3/4 & 3/13. Be signing on for tickets tomorrow AM

Have DSO tickets for 3/15, 3/16, 3/22 & 3/23

may add 3/18 Hartford if I can manage the driving:)

hold on. You’re driving Colorado to East coast for 2-3 round trips???? 

On 2/12/2024 at 12:14 PM, Rude said:

hold on. You’re driving Colorado to East coast for 2-3 round trips???? 

I live in Wayne, NJ which is the best location in the world for live music!! I see 10 plus jazz/free jazz improvisation shows a month in NYC & Brooklyn. I’m less than a hour from Capital Theatre, 25 minutes from Wellmont Theatre. 2 hours from Kirby Theatre in Wilkes Barre, PA. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

lol I thought you were ton banjo. Just saw the purple circle and flashed by the name. I was definitely confused thinking he was planning multiple RT drives including a mid week one. Plus your name keeps making me think of another Steve Reynolds we’ve seen shows with. Turns out there are more than a few Steve Reynolds at dead shows. Must be strange having another’s name. I’m the only one of me in the world meaning my last name is a weird one.