2024 Summer Tour!

• Forum MVP

Man I had somehow come to the conclusion that they weren’t really going to play the Mishawaka again…guess I thought they had outgrown that place and I’d missed the opportunity…that venue has been on my bucket list for small intimate outdoor spaces for quite a while…it wasn’t 72 hrs before the Colorado shows were announced that we were talking about the Mish and wanting to go there at some point and find a band we liked playing there etc etc… Then the shows get announced (with like 48 hrs before tix are on sale 🤪) so who knows what it means but got tix for the Mish and Boulder theater since those will sell out and fill in Vail and Denver later…

Still curious if there might be some in fill on the sched for some mid week outdoor shows in Oregon between Colorado and Greek but if so surely that would get announced sooner than later.

im probably not the only one around here who noticed the healthy ticket sales for Greek…hoping for the Band’s sake that that fully sells out and stoked for that bucket list trip too…

And if they end up announcing Jackson hole for this summer again (although seems that woulda landed weekend after Greek when they’ll be back in NY)) then there would be some tough decisions to make to prioritize what’s possible…..

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

More summertime fun!

7/9 - Santa Fe Brewing Co - Santa Fe, NM

7/10 - Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV

7/21 - Stone Pony Summer Stage - Asbury Park, NJ

8/23 - Thompson's Point - Portland, ME

8/24 - Jay Peak Resort - Jay, VT

• Like (+1) 1