Lola Springs

nwnj steve

Guest friendofthedeviledegg
I guess what happins in Lola stays in Lola ,no ones heard anything via ponyexpress?

8/14/09

night one lolo hot springs

I

jam>

biodtl

peggy-o

passenger

brown eyed women

all over now

easy wind

dire wolf

brother esau

stagger lee

midnight hour

II

sittin on top of the world

stranger

terrapin>

playing in the band>

drums>

space>

dark star>

smokestack lightnin>

gdtrfb>

saturday night

Encore:

touch

8/15/09

night two lolo hot springs

I

here comes sunshine

walk in the sunshine

sugaree

jack straw

tleo

sing your blues away

gset

waiting for a miracle

lazy lightning>supplication

liberty

II

sugar mags>

scarlet>

throwing stones>

not fade away>

drums>

space>

standing on the moon>

the wheel>

st. stephen>

not fade away tease>

st. stephen>

the eleven>

sunshine daydream

Encore:

second that emotion

like a road

Thanks jon. see ya soon.

• Forum MVP
8/14/09

8/15/09

night two lolo hot springs

I

here comes sunshine

walk in the sunshine

sugaree

jack straw

tleo

sing your blues away

waiting for a miracle

lazy lightning>supplication

liberty

II

sugar mags>

scarlet>

throwing stones>

not fade away>

drums>

space>

standing on the moon>

the wheel>

st. stephen>

not fade away tease>

st. stephen>

the eleven>

sunshine daydream

Encore:

second that emotion

like a road

Thanks jon. see ya soon.

Looks right cept for a scorching '72 style Greatest Story after the Sing Your Blues Away...

Fun weekend. Pretty cold and some rain and probably not the turnout that the promoter had in mind...but it was a beautiful setting and somehow the band managed to crank it up while being able to see their breath.

Highlights for me were a scintillating Midnight Hour and a flat out ridiculous Liberty.

• Forum MVP

Great times... great music... great friends both old and new ... great venue and stage and sound ....

Bozeman was my 200th show and Lola was the topping on the cake...Montana was the 32nd state I have seen DSO in !!

One thing about Dark Star.... is when you can see them outside... THEN SEE THEM OUTSIDE !!!

I may post more later ... but for now it was fun, fun, fun...

Chuck Vegas and Bix - always good to hang with the over 40 age hippie crowd B)

good to hang with Bobby, Lisa, Ellen, John, DStone, ....

• Forum MVP
Looks right cept for a scorching '72 style Greatest Story after the Sing Your Blues Away...

Fun weekend. Pretty cold and some rain and probably not the turnout that the promoter had in mind...but it was a beautiful setting and somehow the band managed to crank it up while being able to see their breath.

Highlights for me were a scintillating Midnight Hour and a flat out ridiculous Liberty.

glad to hear you made it out of the bay area and into MT David, you just did Lolo?

We had a blast this past weekend. What a great spot for DSO to play. THe weather kind of sucked and may have dampered the overall turnout but we had a real good time. The weather is now 80 and Sunny here in Missoula area. Go figure.

I hope DSO comes back to Missoula again next year.

the only thing I would have changed was the weather.....

oh yea since I am asking...

maybe another night or 2 and more of my friends

but otherwise

well worth the trip

fun times

awesome location

good times!!!!

nice to see you Bix, Chuck, Lisa and Matt

see y'all in a month!!!!

-e

• Forum MVP

I've never danced in actual snow yet, but the second night it seemed very possible. And I'm waiting to see if pneumonia sets in; my doctor assures me I am at risk.

It was worth every second and every note of every song. Sitting at Teacher Matt's pool Sunday in triple digit heat within 3 hours of driving by the Missoula airport bank sign that read 51 degrees was kinda nice, too...

• Forum MVP
glad to hear you made it out of the bay area and into MT David, you just did Lolo?

The Lolo 2 pack Shakur was it for me this tour.

MT was beautiful--I'd never been there before. In fact, I'd never met anyone who's been there.

I was questioning whether the thing even existed.

What a gorgeous state--and I only saw a scrap of it.

Hope you're well Torin.

Guest crazy digits

sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick ...If I had to pick, it was the first night but just a great time with my grate friends....so psycedelic, cold, rainy, hats, smiles from ear to ear, camping with boz, natalie, amelia, andrew and holly.....I love the Rocky Mountains and would see all my shows out there if I could...Thank you DSO for what you do and what will come...

one more thing > SICK!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crazy digits
sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick ...If I had to pick, it was the first night but just a great time with my grate friends....so psycedelic, cold, rainy, hats, smiles from ear to ear, camping with boz, natalie, amelia, andrew and holly.....I love the Rocky Mountains and would see all my shows out there if I could...Thank you DSO for what you do and what will come...

one more thing > SICK!

btw > the first lolo show, herdy got two of his absolute favorites..esau and peggio...

• Forum MVP
btw > the first lolo show, herdy got two of his absolute favorites..esau and peggio...

You're telling me Herdy doesn't like Peggy-o now?

Don't know what to say about that,

but I don't think it's at all right those two songs are mentioned in the same sentence.

Archived