930 Club

Mango

• Forum MVP

06-27-76 Auditorium Theater, Chicago, Il. (Sun)

1: Cold Rain, Cassidy, B. E. Women, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, FOTD, L. L. Rain, Might As Well

2: Let It Grow> Drums> Let It Grow> Wharf Rat, Samson, Help> Slipknot> Franklin's, Sugar Magnolia E: U. S. Blues

filler- midnight hour>easy wind>sisters and brothers

• Forum MVP
06-27-76 Auditorium Theater, Chicago, Il. (Sun)

1: Cold Rain, Cassidy, B. E. Women, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, FOTD, L. L. Rain, Might As Well

2: Let It Grow> Drums> Let It Grow> Wharf Rat, Samson, Help> Slipknot> Franklin's, Sugar Magnolia E: U. S. Blues

filler- midnight hour>easy wind>sisters and brothers

The band was carvin it up last nite! Great 76 setlist played with total conviction. Lazy>Supp + Might as Well were 1st set highlights. The whole second set killed from beginning to end. Great show despite the extreme overcrowding. Hopin for an original 2Nite.

Guest Lisacat

Best show of tour so far in my opinion- and that says quite a bit considering the tour started off super strong. Dancing to sisters and brothers with my friends made my night.

wow! so much fun! althought the venue is not the best, we managed to have some good dancing space amongst our gang up front. The band sounded fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and may I add that this was one of my most fun nights in a very long time! Thank you for the good times, everyone(during and after, way after the show)!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived