Furthur Prices

gr8fulauditors

catching a buzz in the parking lot was pretty cool though.............. aaaahhhhhhhhh

Yeah, except for all the Gas (Nitrous) around. That stuff is a JOKE!! I mean, hold your breath long enough and ya get the same effect. BUT, if there's gas, there's probably other "stuff" to be found.. :unsure:

Guest crazy digits
Yea, try getting field level seats on the first base side for a game at Yankee Stadium. If you take your wife, and 2 kids, it'll cost you about $1200.00...now that really sucks.

peace,

Joe

someones got to pay for arods new girl's panties.

• Forum MVP
Yeah, except for all the Gas (Nitrous) around. That stuff is a JOKE!! I mean, hold your breath long enough and ya get the same effect. BUT, if there's gas, there's probably other "stuff" to be found.. :unsure:

My brother fell into a smoldering hibachi grill after a hit of nitrous in 1989 in the parking lot at Giants Stadium. It was fucking hilarious - once i realized he wasn't dead. That's my one good story on him that I wip out whenever I need it........

I remember the no show @ all period well-For me it was 95' beyond 2006!

This whole Furthur Corp. just leaves a bad taste in my mouth!

I'm annoyed with the whole" Phil Lesh is taking it Furthur" line on the website.

All Furthur info goes thru Mr.Lesh's site, not an official Furthur site.

Sitting here wondering does Phil really want the music to go Furthur, or was he tired of hearing "There's a better band playing GD music than you & your friends (Phil & Friends) ?

Edited****, but let me rant!

I'm just going to wait & see Furthur this month & decide if I want to have any part of Mr. Lesh moving Furthur/covert attempts to damage the other bands playing the music we all love/or whatever else he may be upto under the guise of Furthur.

Damn-I miss the days when all I cared about was his stellar bass playing!

Peace,

Rob

anddave

My brother fell into a smoldering hibachi grill after a hit of nitrous in 1989 in the parking lot at Giants Stadium. It was fucking hilarious - once i realized he wasn't dead. That's my one good story on him that I wip out whenever I need it........

my friend lost his testicle when he fished out on NO2... he had a big tank, but wasnt using a mask, just taking hits right from the tank. when he collapsed, it fell with him. it landed on his lap and sprayed on his pants until it ran out. no one was with him when it happened. he showed us the pants he was wearing and it had a hole where it burned through the denim. the doctors had to cut off his testicle cause it was frostbitten... was never a fan of the stuff, but when that happened became even less of a fan...

• Forum MVP
my friend lost his testicle when he fished out on NO2... he had a big tank, but wasnt using a mask, just taking hits right from the tank. when he collapsed, it fell with him. it landed on his lap and sprayed on his pants until it ran out. no one was with him when it happened. he showed us the pants he was wearing and it had a hole where it burned through the denim. the doctors had to cut off his testicle cause it was frostbitten... was never a fan of the stuff, but when that happened became even less of a fan...

it's bad shit for sure... anything that replaces all the oxygen in your lungs just can't be good for you. Sorry to read about what happened to your friend. that is too bad for sure.

• Devoted

Now that took ball(s).

Harry Callahan

SFPD

I remember the no show @ all period well-For me it was 95' beyond 2006!

This whole Furthur Corp. just leaves a bad taste in my mouth!

I'm annoyed with the whole" Phil Lesh is taking it Furthur" line on the website.

All Furthur info goes thru Mr.Lesh's site, not an official Furthur site.

Sitting here wondering does Phil really want the music to go Furthur, or was he tired of hearing "There's a better band playing GD music than you & your friends (Phil & Friends) ?

Edited****, but let me rant!

I'm just going to wait & see Furthur this month & decide if I want to have any part of Mr. Lesh moving Furthur/covert attempts to damage the other bands playing the music we all love/or whatever else he may be upto under the guise of Furthur.

Damn-I miss the days when all I cared about was his stellar bass playing!

Peace,

Rob

I suppose I agree with much of what you're saying. I went to the Friday and Sunday Furthur shows in Oakland. I was not at all impressed with the first set of the Friday show. It opened with what I considered to be a completely pointless 15 minute "jam" between Phil and Bob, while the rest of the band just stood there looking silly. My friends and I were looking at each other and all thinking WTF? The second set was better, but I left there that night very disappointed. However, the Sunday show kicked ass. Why? Because Phil took the leash off of JK and let him do his thing--as least to point. However, not a single Jerry ballad with JK on vocals the whole weekend. That sucked. About two weeks later, I saw DSO at the Fillmore for just the Saturday show. As far as I'm concerned, they blew the Sunday Furthur show away. I left the Fillmore thinking that DSO is still the standard bearer for this music.

One big problem I have with Furthur is that it seems to be basically "PHIL and BOBBY with friends". Just look at the website. You have Phil and Bob in big letters sitting above the other hired hands in small type. I'm afraid this is the way it will continue due to Phil's ego. The fact is JK, Chimenti, Russo, and Lane are absolutely key to this band. I would hope that Phil would eventually see this, but I will be surprised if he does. I really wanted JK to just be taking a temporary leave of absence from DSO to play with these guys for one tour. I don't see Furthur as being something that will last, and then I'm not sure what JK will do. It just seems to me that DSO was on an incredible upward climb, and Phil decided to do a little poaching and destroyed the momentum. I find it really sad that JK decided to leave the band he co-founded for this. I just hope he gets treated right in his new position.

• Forum MVP
it's bad shit for sure... anything that replaces all the oxygen in your lungs just can't be good for you. Sorry to read about what happened to your friend. that is too bad for sure.

Just check out whose fuckin selling that crap in the parking lots ,like out at westbury the last couple of times dso played out there .Looked to me like some gang shit going on .Real good for the scene ,same with tarrytown this past spring .You come out of a show and all these asshole are selling f&^%ckin balloons .The nice little thing thats we got going on lets not ruin it .!!

Just check out whose fuckin selling that crap in the parking lots ,like out at westbury the last couple of times dso played out there .Looked to me like some gang shit going on .Real good for the scene ,same with tarrytown this past spring .You come out of a show and all these asshole are selling f&^%ckin balloons .The nice little thing thats we got going on lets not ruin it .!!
AMEN Steve there are some people that really don't have any idea of what we really have going on bro.

Archived