Furthur Prices

gr8fulauditors

• Forum MVP
Some of you will say "Furthur prices are crazy" Well how many of you flew to Cali. or travled many a mile to see the GD?These guys are making it EASY and coming close to MOST of us , on the East coast, after all these are HALL OF FAME musicians!!! Are you telling me $60 is to much to pay to see THIS band play??I WAS ia Cali. and I would have payed double.If you were there TELL ME it WASN'T worth it...

What your deal DUDE?

Did you just decide to join the boards to "stir it up" ???

Every post has some negative tone to it, with odd placement of capital letters.

There are "other" boards where negativity and controversy are welcomed.

• Forum MVP
Don't let the door knob hit ya where the GOOD LORD split ya .

:rofl: good one Mike! :rofl:

Are they to high for you?

I don't mind paying $56.50 each for fine reserved orchestra seating! Not bad at all for Phil and Bob in this day and age!

I gladly paid it! Thanks Phil and Bob for keeping the ticket prices real!

My personal opinon..... the price for the quality of music... no fucking way... I'd pay $45 bucks, at the most...

It looks like Furthur prices are steadily heading upto the level Dead '09 were.

East Coast run '09(65$ NYC/55$ Asbury).... 2010 NYC 73.50$-I realize it is Radio City, but it's still pushing the envelope!

IMO-There will be 100$ tix in the near future.

I resisted ordering any tix yesterday & will just sit this one out!

Peace,

Rob

the price may be high

soon enough no shows at all

count your blessings now

I remember the no show @ all period well-For me it was 95' beyond 2006!

This whole Furthur Corp. just leaves a bad taste in my mouth!

I'm annoyed with the whole" Phil Lesh is taking it Furthur" line on the website.

All Furthur info goes thru Mr.Lesh's site, not an official Furthur site.

Sitting here wondering does Phil really want the music to go Furthur, or was he tired of hearing "There's a better band playing GD music than you & your friends (Phil & Friends) ?

Edited****, but let me rant!

I'm just going to wait & see Furthur this month & decide if I want to have any part of Mr. Lesh moving Furthur/covert attempts to damage the other bands playing the music we all love/or whatever else he may be upto under the guise of Furthur.

Damn-I miss the days when all I cared about was his stellar bass playing!

Peace,

Rob

Tired of his ghoulish organ request @ the end of shows-probably uncalled for, but let me rant!

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion...but as someone who knows (and loves) two people close to me who have had been beneficiaries (Heart and Liver) of organ transplants your statement imho is shallow at best...

I don't know how many close friends you have.. but being able to spend additional moments with my friends who otherwise would not be on the planet is a huge blessing..

Repectfully, Phil Lesh's Donor Raps...if they have even saved or extended one life...are all about Paying it Forward...

And well worth sitting through from my perspective..

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion...but as someone who knows (and loves) two people close to me who have had been beneficiaries (Heart and Liver) of organ transplants your statement imho is shallow at best...

I don't know how many close friends you have.. but being able to spend additional moments with my friends who otherwise would not be on the planet is a huge blessing..

Repectfully, Phil Lesh's Donor Raps...if they have even saved or extended one life...are all about Paying it Forward...

And well worth sitting through from my perspective..

Muddy Waters-Your absolutely right-I apologize if the remark was offensive to anyone else.

That's the problem with going on a tirade, they rarely stop short of becoming nonsense!

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP

I know people who have paid 200 a ticket. Only time will tell how the music is going to be. It's John and Phil and Bob! I know I wasn't the only one wishing John was onstage the Dead tour (no disrespect Warren).. These tickets are worth just as much as last Dead tour.

• Forum MVP
the price may be high

count your blessings now

and these prices still beat:

$170 U2 tix;

$225 Eagles tix;

and $250 C,S,N,Y tix!

,... by miles!!! As anddave said, someday there might not be these shows, I'll still gladly pay my $56.60 for Furthur, especially with JK!

• Forum MVP
the price may be high

count your blessings now

he who speaks in haiku speaks wisely...

In this day and age, I think it's difficult to make a cogent argument that Furthur's ticket prices are unreasonable. To state that the prices are higher than one is comfortable paying is one thing, but the prices are in no way out of whack in today's entertainment market.

Of course, if shows don't sell out then that's a different story!

Guest deadheadmike

**LIMITED TIME OFFER -SAVE 10% ON SELECT TICKETS!**

Use Offer Code: HOLIDAY

Offer valid on $195 tickets. Expires 12/2 at 10 PM.

On the heels of his highly anticipated CD, My Christmas, Andrea Bocelli has announced his fall/winter U.S. tour which includes a stop at the IZOD Center December 5.

The tour will celebrate much of the repertoire the classical crossover singer has made world-famous over his incredible career as well as music from his upcoming release My Christmas, giving his fans a wonderful welcoming to the holidays.

Ticket Prices: $350, $275, $195, $125, $75

*Additional fees will apply

the spring Dead shows were overpriced and not worth the cash or the effort spent (I was at Shoreline and the gorge and left before the show was over at both) I left saying only JK could get me to another Phil show.....

now Fox Furthur was well worth the money and effort spent driving in traffic to get there

I hope NYE is better than last year - where Ratdog was better than Phil.

we will see

-e

• Forum MVP
**LIMITED TIME OFFER -SAVE 10% ON SELECT TICKETS!**

Use Offer Code: HOLIDAY

Offer valid on $195 tickets. Expires 12/2 at 10 PM.

On the heels of his highly anticipated CD, My Christmas, Andrea Bocelli has announced his fall/winter U.S. tour which includes a stop at the IZOD Center December 5.

The tour will celebrate much of the repertoire the classical crossover singer has made world-famous over his incredible career as well as music from his upcoming release My Christmas, giving his fans a wonderful welcoming to the holidays.

Ticket Prices: $350, $275, $195, $125, $75

*Additional fees will apply

now those are crazy ticket prices!

Archived