Colts?

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

I just want to know what everyone thinks about Caldwell's decision to bench starters with a 15-10 3rd quarter lead.

I don't think it was the right decision and only time will tell if I am right. If they win Super Bowl, I don't think anyone can argue against his decision. However, I think this will lead to an eventual playoff lost and has hurt the overall mentality of the team. Just my 2 cents. Let me know what you think..

• Forum MVP
I just want to know what everyone thinks about Caldwell's decision to bench starters with a 15-10 3rd quarter lead.

I don't think it was the right decision and only time will tell if I am right. If they win Super Bowl, I don't think anyone can argue against his decision. However, I think this will lead to an eventual playoff lost and has hurt the overall mentality of the team. Just my 2 cents. Let me know what you think..

booo the colts, chargers will take them down(again) in the afc championship game. B)

I'm a cheesehead so I have my own issues to address. But remember, you want to give your starters reps so as they don't get rusty. What if he was in there in the fourth quarter and he blew out his acl? Then I'm sure people (yourself included) would be incensed that he wasn't taken out. The goal for all playoff teams is to give yourself the best chance of winning it all. Season's greetings, happy New Year, + good luck with your team in the post season.

• Forum MVP
Its FOOTBALL !!! Play Hard and play to Win every game !!!

Agreed! It seems a bit unfair for the Jets to play 2 playoff teams at the end of the year that may lay down to allow them in (I expect the Bengal's to do the same next week) when other, better teams are left out. My team is in, but if I was a fan of the Broncos, Texans or Steelers, I would be pissed.

Guest Rob Eaton

I'm a big JETS fan so I loved it.... Now all we have to do is win on Sunday and we are in the Playoffs..... Thanks Colts!!

PS> I think we would have beat them even with their starters in there........ They were just scared to have it happen so they put the seconds in so as to have an excuse!

I'm a big JETS fan so I loved it.... Now all we have to do is win on Sunday and we are in the Playoffs..... Thanks Colts!!

PS> I think we would have beat them even with their starters in there........ They were just scared to have it happen so they put the seconds in so as to have an excuse!

Hey Rob....I hope that your Jets provide a better curtain call than the Giants did at the Meadowlands. What about some Colorado shows ? I need to give you guys some more money. Season's greetings, happy New Year, + hopefully your team will get in.

Guest Rob Eaton

DSO won't be there till after Easter in April.... Come check out my new side project in Denver in a few weeks. Jan 15th it's on the schedule page...

Peace

And go JETS!

Guest deadheadmike

Jets fan also !!! I think your 100% correct about yesterdays game !!!

I'd love to see the Jets get in because I'm a Pats Fan and would relish a first round match up in Foxboro, MA at Gillette. Good Luck! It should be an interesting few weeks.

• Forum MVP
I expect the Bengals to lay down this week and then smash the Jets at home in the playoffs the following week.

The who????

I would LOVE to see the bengals in the first round....

The JETS will take your heart out of your chest and stomp on it regularly. I wouldn't be suprised if they lost to the bengals this week...They never ever win when they are supposed too...

Season ticket holder for ten years, gave them up when I couldn't drink myself to sleep anymore...

• Forum MVP

I'll definitely be rooting for the Jets to win Sun. Would be a great start to the Ryan era to get into playoffs his first year.

And I can't see anyone beating the Saints but the only chance the Colts had was to go into the playoffs with at least one loss.

• Forum MVP
The who????

I would LOVE to see the bengals in the first round....

The JETS will take your heart out of your chest and stomp on it regularly. I wouldn't be suprised if they lost to the bengals this week...They never ever win when they are supposed too...

Season ticket holder for ten years, gave them up when I couldn't drink myself to sleep anymore...

The only way the Bengals show up this week is if the Pats lose.

• Forum MVP

Looks like the Bengals decided not to show up last night. Hopefully all are rested and healthy for next week. I was surprised to see the Jets keep their starters in for so long, if someone had got hurt, Rex would have some explaining to do. Congratulations Jets and we will see you next week. Go Bengals!

• Forum MVP

Fuck Yeah! Running Game and Defense was on last night. Mark Sanchez is starting to play a little smarter. I have no superbowl hopes but i think if they keep the energy they had this past game, next week will be another blowout. Let's go JETS!

Fuck Yeah! if they keep the energy they had this past game, next week will be another blowout. Let's go JETS!

Do you have a fever? You're starting to get dillusional on me. The Jets got so lucky that they had two teams lay down for them the last two weeks. That's the only reason they are in. I'll have to admit their Rushing attack and Defense has been strong all season. I'd love to see the Jets and Pats go head to head for the AFC Championship in Foxboro. Their would have to be multiple upsets for that to happen though, but I'd love to see it.

• Forum MVP
Do you have a fever? You're starting to get dillusional on me. The Jets got so lucky that they had two teams lay down for them the last two weeks. That's the only reason they are in. I'll have to admit their Rushing attack and Defense has been strong all season. I'd love to see the Jets and Pats go head to head for the AFC Championship in Foxboro. Their would have to be multiple upsets for that to happen though, but I'd love to see it.

Bengals only sat one of their starters (as far as i know). They have many other injuries though too. I certainly don't think the Bengals just handed it over to them (definitely trying to work with what they got)... I really don't think they're that good of a team. I think the Jets have a very good chance of winning their first game of the playoffs on saturday. But you know what we Jet fans say... Hope for the best, expect the worse.

• Forum MVP
Bengals only sat one of their starters (as far as i know). They have many other injuries though too. I certainly don't think the Bengals just handed it over to them (definitely trying to work with what they got)... I really don't think they're that good of a team. I think the Jets have a very good chance of winning their first game of the playoffs on saturday. But you know what we Jet fans say... Hope for the best, expect the worse.

The Bengals sat 3 starters on defense that could have played and sat Benson. The big thing was they played totally vanilla on offense and defense like a preseason game because they knew they would likely play the Jets again the following week and did not want to show anything. You can bet they will load up against the run and make your boy Sanchez throw the ball on Saturday. If he can, you may win, if he can't you will be in trouble. BTW, the weather looks to be even colder this week. Should be in the teens at kickoff.

• Forum MVP

In the words of Larry David, "We Shall SEEEEE!"

Jets have on of the best pass protection games too though. If the line can protect Sanchez so he can keep his composure, this team can definitely do some big thangs. They are also built to last, so this won't be the last time they are in the playoffs this decade.

• Forum MVP
In the words of Larry David, "We Shall SEEEEE!"

Jets have on of the best pass protection games too though. If the line can protect Sanchez so he can keep his composure, this team can definitely do some big thangs. They are also built to last, so this won't be the last time they are in the playoffs this decade.

I agree that they look good on D and the O-line but Sanchez needs to mature and you need some receivers. Thomas Jones is getting a little long in the tooth also. We shall see, I feel pretty confident.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree that they look good on D and the O-line but Sanchez needs to mature and you need some receivers. Thomas Jones is getting a little long in the tooth also. We shall see, I feel pretty confident.

The decision will be tested this weekend....What a laugh it will be if the team that beat you to prevent perfect regular season,also keeps you out of the Super Bowl!

Go Gang Green....J-E-T-S ,J-E-T-S ,J-E-T-S

Peace,

Rob

Archived