Furthur 1/5/2010

Guest deadheadmike

Guest deadheadmike

"Currently at the rear of the Throckmorten , by myself listening to JK deliver a killer Comes a Time in soundcheck!!!!! "

Quoted from a member of another forum .

Guest deadheadmike
Must be nice just get up and leave your jersey boys back home, have a blast and enjoy the show

:rofl: Dave , I'm here in Toms River NJ lol , you know I can't go anywhere right now with things as they are at home , my brother ... I'm scanning other forums to see whats up with furthur and I copy and pasted that from another forum who's member is outside the show , ya nut . :lol:

Guest deadheadmike

Miracle

GetBack

Greatest Story

Mason's Children

Comes a Time (JK)

Magnolia Mountain

Unbroken Chain

When I Paint My Masterpiece

Reuben and Cherise

supplication jam >

Ship of Fools

E: Lovelight

Miracle

GetBack

Greatest Story

Mason's Children

Comes a Time (JK)

Magnolia Mountain

Unbroken Chain

When I Paint My Masterpiece

Reuben and Cherise

Wow--what a set!!

Hey, I just scored Sunday! This ticketing system is so bizarre. More seats are released at completely unpredictable times.

Are the shows every night or just when they say lets play

10 shows in a row--every night Sunday 1/3 through Tuesday 1/12. Tickets are being sold online at completely random times. You just have to keep checking that damn website, and you might get lucky. Will they release more? Probably, but who the hell knows?

10 shows in a row--every night Sunday 1/3 through Tuesday 1/12. Tickets are being sold online at completely random times. You just have to keep checking that damn website, and you might get lucky. Will they release more? Probably, but who the hell knows?

Thanks that sounds real nice for you folks out west .Peace and enjoy the shows maybe they will due that back east soon

Miracle >

Get Back (JK)

GSET

Mason's (PL)

Magnolia Mtn (JK)

Comes (JK) >

Chain

Masterpiece

Reuben (JK)

Ship (JK)

Lovelight

guys.... I am exhausted. Really don't know what to say. Will try to put out some thoughts tomorrow. What I can say is that the Comes was as good as the Stella on Sunday. Really I'm just speechless. And the Reuben on top? Shit, they might as just well play the Dew already... (sorry TR).

BTW, that jam sounded more like a Chain rep jam to me but what do I know.

More to come.....

After checking the Furthur website off and on for two days now, I just SCORED a ticket for tomorrow night's show in Mill Valley! Needless to say, I'm PSYCHED! :)

I'll be sure to post a review.

Peace out!

Kevin

Nice job--Persistence pays with this crazy ticketing system!!

:cheers:

Nice job--Persistence pays with this crazy ticketing system!!

:cheers:

Yes, the way they're releasing tickets is a bit crazy. You pretty much have to keep checking the system CONSTANTLY. It was funny because as I kept searching, I said out loud, "Come on, baby, give me a miracle!" Lo and behold, two minutes later I had one. :)

Kevin

• Forum MVP

They released some tickets for a show or multiple shows every day--or at least that's what's been happening every day since this new run of shows has started. I think it will continue till the last of this 10 pack.

They just had windows open for all the remaining shows at 9:00 west coast time tonight. Friend of mine got a ticket for tomorrow when the window again opened at around 10:00 too.

These shows are pretty sweet. You just drive to this swanky neighborhood and park next to the venue and walk into a room to see a 10 song set with people who are all like us--people who are there to LISTEN to music from some of our musical heroes.

Just a great feeling of like-minded people in one room--no drunks, no hassles, just fun and some really great music.

It's hard to picture myself going to a place like the Civic Center again.

They released some tickets for a show or multiple shows every day--or at least that's what's been happening every day since this new run of shows has started. I think it will continue till the last of this 10 pack.

They just had windows open for all the remaining shows at 9:00 west coast time tonight. Friend of mine got a ticket for tomorrow when the window again opened at around 10:00 too.

These shows are pretty sweet. You just drive to this swanky neighborhood and park next to the venue and walk into a room to see a 10 song set with people who are all like us--people who are there to LISTEN to music from some of our musical heroes.

Just a great feeling of like-minded people in one room--no drunks, no hassles, just fun and some really great music.

It's hard to picture myself going to a place like the Civic Center again.

I know, we are SO fortunate to be at these shows!!! It is a very comfortable scene, everyone is deadicated, and the music seems to be getting better and better every night. Tonight's set list totally blew me away!

Can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow night!

Magnolia Mountain

here's joan doing it with p&f. check out robby b:

lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ryanadams/m...iamountain.html

my favorite part:

I want to be the bluebird singing

Singing to the roses in her yard

The roses in her yard her father grew for her

It's been raining that Tennessee honey

So long I got too heavy to fly

Ain't no bluebird ever gets too heavy to sing

tweet.

here's joan doing it with p&f. check out robby b:

lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ryanadams/m...iamountain.html

my favorite part:

I want to be the bluebird singing

Singing to the roses in her yard

The roses in her yard her father grew for her

It's been raining that Tennessee honey

So long I got too heavy to fly

Ain't no bluebird ever gets too heavy to sing

tweet.

Then of course there's the authors killer version...This whole Catalyst show was sick!

http://www.archive.org/details/ra2007-07-21

Guest Ammagamalin Crew

We got this sweet little place called the Gypsy hut here in Cincinnati, if they want to keep on rehearsing throughout January?

• Forum MVP

Isn't this just a beautiful thing? John from Dark Star Orchestra playing with Phil and Bobby... a full set of music... Comes A Time, Reuben And Cherise, Ship Of Fools John is singing all these songs now and they are probably feeling better then they ever have in a long time playing this music....

I hope I can make it to a show in February..

• Forum MVP
Isn't this just a beautiful thing? John from Dark Star Orchestra playing with Phil and Bobby... a full set of music... Comes A Time, Reuben And Cherise, Ship Of Fools John is singing all these songs now and they are probably feeling better then they ever have in a long time playing this music....

I hope I can make it to a show in February..

Let's review....

wharf rat

stella

comes a time

I would see 30 average shows to see one show with one of these gems with jk singin...

Guest deadheadmike
Let's review....

wharf rat

stella

comes a time

I would see 30 average shows to see one show with one of these gems with jk singin...

we're on this summer ... the Greek (LA) , Irvine Meadows (Irvine ), Ventura County Fair Grounds ... all right in your backyard !!!

Red Rocks !!! wouldn't that be fun !!!

Let's review....

wharf rat

stella

comes a time

I don't think you going to have to wait that long Steve. It sure feels like they are gearing up to "really" throw down this winter and hopefully the forseeable future. Every one of these 1 set shows are like, wow, wow, oh that too, wow.

I don't know. Will probably get the rug pulled out from under us.

Archived