Where The Caveman Been?

New York Steve

Prob'ly got his nose stuck in someones ass. Judging by prior posts most likely male, I don't recall any mention of females. ?? maybe he hooked up with Queen Steve.

Wish he was up my ass. Love a good rimmer in the morning.

Guest deadheadmike

This song is either very creative in a disgusting sort of way , or very disgusting in a creative sort of way ... I know Dino likes it , and its growing on me , kinda like something the doctor would prescribe an ointment for ;) , second time around must be a charm ... you could possibly have a shot at being DSO's Robert Hunter ... Rock ON , Caveman !!!

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Caveman seems to be kind of like a fly in a roomfull of people.

It's a good study on the general character of people when a fly flies into the room. Some poeple don't even notice. Some people will be entertained by it, watching it to see what it will do next. Some people loose all focus on what's going on in the room, and focus only on the fly. Other people will become obsessed, get up, and violently chase the fly around the room, determined to kill it, and not giving a shit about how they are disrupting the meeting, because killing that fly is of the utmost priority in their lives at the time.

• Devoted
Some things I just don't want to poke around for...

Officer Callahan, you on the beat?

Listen up CHUMPVegas,

I don't come when you whistle, boy.

I have no beef with the Caveman, in fact I find his stench refreshing.

I'm not here for your amusement, I'm here to keep these Boards clean.

Maybe they play differently in Sin City, but in my part of town we live by a certain code.

You may have more in common with him than you think, and maybe you wouldn't be that bad off taking him up on his advances towards you Mr. Bigshot. You may think you're a studboy, but you'll never be.

The only pro bono work I do is for a little band called DSO. Take your mind out of the gutter ChimpVegas, I said "bono".

When I decided to work this beat my oath went like this "I'm a stone jack baller and my heart is true and I'll give everything that I got to you, yes I will."

Don't forget it twirly boy, and bring some fresh underwear to the next show, maybe that's why the Cavemans been sniffing up your tree, son.

Harry Callahan

SFPD

• Forum MVP
Don't forget it twirly boy, and bring some fresh underwear to the next show, maybe that's why the Cavemans been sniffing up your tree, son.

I knew it was time for the Tide after the last run...and I don't mean Crimson...

• Devoted
I've been called worse, but never by better! None finer than SF's finest... :icon14:

Actually I think I've been a little too hard on you Vegas.

Word on the street is that you're a peacemaker, and damn good at it too.

Sure you could use a little work in the hygiene department, but anyone that sweats like that must be allright. No one wants to fight, no black eyes.

I'm always looking for help keeping these parts safe and clean. I understand that your Great Uncle was Columbo, and your Mom is Janet Reno (hence the Vegas moniker).

I could see a badge coming your way son.

Harry Callahan

SFPD

• Forum MVP
I got to travel wit two of the bestest peacemakers ever!

Thank you both, Officer Callahan and Ms. Fred. It is not easy on this side.

As for Uncle Frank, I learned a lot from him, not just the obvious fashion style and calm demeanor, but the piercing vision. These all work well for me in my personal and professional lives...

columbo-thumb.jpg

And as for Mom, well, you can see where the good looks come from...

reno.jpg

I remain proud to serve.

Archived