Culture Club Thread

Guest Mind Of A Squirrel

Guest deadheadmike

I actually liked the culture club ... when I first heard them I thought Boy George ( not knowing that was the lead singers name ) was a female and black , I was wrong ... I thought the music was fun and still do !!!

I actually liked the culture club ... when I first heard them I thought Boy George ( not knowing that was the lead singers name ) was a female and black , I was wrong ... I thought the music was fun and still do !!!

Me too. I have a couple of albums.

• Devoted
Culture Club was a bunch of queers. Here's a REAL band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUatnbaNfEo

Dear Cheesy,

That certainly doesn't sound like a very accepting and loving hippie attitude!

Maybe you were kidding and maybe not, it's hard to tell from a post but I am sure that there are people whose feelings will be hurt by the tone of your post. Sexuality is not really a very funny topic anyway.

Please be a little more sensitive next time, that's what I hope Cheesus would do.

Abby

Guest deadheadmike
Me too. I have a couple of albums.

There are a couple Culture Club CD's in my music collection also .

One of the many cool things about being a deadhead is our eclectic taste in music !!! :D

Dear Cheesy,

Maybe you were kidding and maybe not, it's hard to tell from a post but I am sure that there are people whose feelings will be hurt by the tone of your post. Sexuality is not really a very funny topic anyway.

Please be a little more sensitive next time, that's what I hope Cheesus would do.

Abby

I was a joke. Go screw yourself faggot.

• Advisory Board
Culture Club was a bunch of queers. Here's a REAL band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUatnbaNfEo

I was a joke. Go screw yourself faggot.

First one wasn't funny.

Second one was even worse.

I'm surprised that nobody has picked up on this and ripped into you for your poor judgement in the first post and your outright use of hateful speech in the second post.

Abby was correct.

Dr. B

Dear Cheesy,

Abby

Dear Dear Abby,

You really couldn't tell I was kidding???? I guess you didn't follow the link to the Dead Or Alive video. And I never call anyone queer or faggot in a serious manner.

Mind of... started this thread as a joke & I was just trying to add to the humor. I guess I bombed. I'm going to start a new Culture Club Appreciation thread for serious discussion ONLY. Maybe this other video will help you see the irony in my fisrt post.

Archived