Dso Rocks!

Dagan Broad

Guest jazz-man

This DSO...how many costume changes do they go through in a show and who's their choreographer and do they lip synch and would I see Britney there?

• Forum MVP

I did a little research and found some tunes I think would be fun to hear live. One is called "Estimated Prophet" and it seems to be about California and her citizens. I think it is a beautiful state with interesting people there, so that seems like a nice topic for a fun song. It seems to sometimes "go into" (as the hippes say) a song called "Eyes of the World." When I listened to that I was struck by how "meditative" the lyrics were. I can see why it may be called spiritual, but I do wonder how the bird, which species is normally pretty small, could have such a large wingspan. Maybe that is part of the wonder of it all.

Then it seems another pairingis done occasionally with a really happy tune about a neat place, Grosvenor Square. I think there are interesting people there too and the song seems like it is about one of them. Finally, I really like the song that one often "goes into," although the topic of fire in the mountains might not be too pleasing to some of the California people during the dry season. But it does seem like it'd be fun to dance to.

But what about the chicks? Don't tell me the shows are all sausage fests.

Guest deadheadmike

This band as I've heard , the DSO , is described by its disciples to be the Holiest of the Holy and these 4 tunes that you speak of done in the " go into " fashion are only performed at their Gatherings on the Holiest of evenings ... so it seems that their disciples try to attend as many of these Holy Gatherings as possible with the hope they get to witness these blessed songs ... although , they do 100% , feel the blessing at each and every Gathering through each and every song played ... and from what I hear the shows are more clam bake than a sausage fest , and the chicks are :wub:

Archived