Hampton Beach Dates Memorial Day Weekend

candy man

Hampton Beach Memorial Day weekend, and then Mountain Jam the following weekend! Aint gonna be able to do both :( Prolly leaning towards Hampton Beach, as we were there for one show in '07, I think it was, and ever since, we've been saying how we gotta make sure we plan on doing both shows next time. I guess Mntn Jam can wait...

Any recommendations on accommodations in Hampton would be welcomed. Friday night show, then Beach, Beer, and Fried Clams. Then ...ANOTHER DSO SHOW!! Wooohooo!! Can't beat that!!

• Forum MVP
Hampton Beach Memorial Day weekend, and then Mountain Jam the following weekend! Aint gonna be able to do both :( Prolly leaning towards Hampton Beach, as we were there for one show in '07, I think it was, and ever since, we've been saying how we gotta make sure we plan on doing both shows next time. I guess Mntn Jam can wait...

Any recommendations on accommodations in Hampton would be welcomed. Friday night show, then Beach, Beer, and Fried Clams. Then ...ANOTHER DSO SHOW!! Wooohooo!! Can't beat that!!

Plenty of hotels and rentals, but a lot of them want three night minimums for holiday weekends. And pray for beach weather - it has been hit and miss showers the last couple of years. But beer, clams - yep!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived