Colts Baby!

KGB

Colts are SUPER BOWL bound! Sorry Rob and the rest of you Jets fans, maybe next year! :rofl: Maybe Buddy...errrrrr Rex can shut his mouth now! I guess his "new" itinerary for the team won't include any victory parades or White House visits...Jackass!

Lookin' forward to seein' DSO in a few weeks in Indy! Hey Rob...I'll be the one shouting "Go Colts"...all in good fun, just a way to give a shout-out! :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

The one saving grace, in my mind, is that even if the Colts do win the SB, most of the people who will be happy are folks who have to live in the state of Indiana--or at the very least, had to spend a good deal of time there at one point in their lives.

:)

Colts are SUPER BOWL bound! Sorry Rob and the rest of you Jets fans, maybe next year! :rofl: ...Jackass!

Well- I'm kinda expecting the Colts to win the Super Bowl, but really hoping the Saints defense is able to unleash the same kinda pressure on Archie's kid & create the same confused look on his face as Brett Favre was seen wearing alot during NFC Championship game last Sun. !

IMHO-Gloating never endears a successful team to the masses & I will remind you the Saints are the sentimental(underdog) choice for most of the country!

Hoping for a close Super Bowl,

Rob

"The one saving grace, in my mind, is that even if the Colts do win the SB, most of the people who will be happy are folks who have to live in the state of Indiana--or at the very least, had to spend a good deal of time there at one point in their lives."

That's hilarious! I am not sure about the people that HAVE to live in Indiana. But as someone who CHOOSES to live in Indiana...I will be stoked when they win the SB. I couldn't care LESS if anyone else in the country is rooting for the COLTS to win. I like it better when outsiders want them to lose.

"Colts are SUPER BOWL bound! Sorry Rob and the rest of you Jets fans, maybe next year! ...Jackass!"

"IMHO-Gloating never endears a successful team to the masses & I will remind you the Saints are the sentimental(underdog) choice for most of the country!"

Rob

:huh:

IMHO - Changing someone's words to make them sound worse than they really are, never endears one to the masses.

The "jackass" in my original post was directed at Rex Ryan, not Rob or any other Jets FANS!!! Changing my words was UNCOOL!!! I do not see any gloating in my original quote either...just facts. Gloating is sheduling a parade and a White House visit before you are even in the SB! Saying the Colts are SB bound is NOT gloating...it's a FACT!

• Forum MVP
The one saving grace, in my mind, is that even if the Colts do win the SB, most of the people who will be happy are folks who have to live in the state of Indiana--or at the very least, had to spend a good deal of time there at one point in their lives.

I was thinking the same thing. Not enough money in the world....

Go saints, it would be good for the city as well....

Guest jazz-man

I think the Colts will win and since I usually cheer for the underdog I will cheer for the Colts. Not underdog as a football team but Indiana deserves something to cheer about. Lousiana, meh.

• Forum MVP
Colts are SUPER BOWL bound! Sorry Rob and the rest of you Jets fans, maybe next year! :rofl: Maybe Buddy...errrrrr Rex can shut his mouth now! I guess his "new" itinerary for the team won't include any victory parades or White House visits...Jackass!

Lookin' forward to seein' DSO in a few weeks in Indy! Hey Rob...I'll be the one shouting "Go Colts"...all in good fun, just a way to give a shout-out! :dsorocks:

IndY deserves extra long version of brother esau....

Guest deadheadmike
Then how 'bout a Morning Dew>Birdsong>Terrapin>Stella......................................................................s

ung by Phil..........

2.gif

Archived