Who Are You Hoping Plays Gratefulfest 11?

Dancer'sChoice

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's because of Hedges' photographs that my wife and I started going to the Ledges last year. Your pictures really catch the vibe of the place, Ric. So, I concur, Hot Tuna pics!

i think i remember you. Do you both wear glasses and you had a blue fishing hat on and after you said basically the same thing as above, did i take a picture of you two?? If so those were, and are, extremely kind words. You really made my day, i mean it. I walked away from you two thinking "that was really cool". I hope you two had a good time.

I'll see if i can get some of the Hot Tuna pics up in the next couple of nights.

going through some of them online i found this pic of some of you ... unfortunately i didn't have my wide angle with me so some of you got chopped off

3735551577_175b0ebfa9.jpg

• Forum MVP
i think i remember you. Do you both wear glasses and you had a blue fishing hat on and after you said basically the same thing as above, did i take a picture of you two?? If so those were, and are, extremely kind words. You really made my day, i mean it. I walked away from you two thinking "that was really cool". I hope you two had a good time.

I'll see if i can get some of the Hot Tuna pics up in the next couple of nights.

going through some of them online i found this pic of some of you ... unfortunately i didn't have my wide angle with me so some of you got chopped off

3735551577_175b0ebfa9.jpg

Motley crew having good times! Thanks for the memories...looking forward to making more!

i think i remember you. Do you both wear glasses and you had a blue fishing hat on and after you said basically the same thing as above, did i take a picture of you two??

Yup, that was us. :) I remember talking to you that afternoon. I hated to bug a random person like that, but it was cool to meet the guy behind the pictures.

Yup, that was us. :) I remember talking to you that afternoon. I hated to bug a random person like that, but it was cool to meet the guy behind the pictures.

3707051628_f51a6ccdaa.jpg

if this is you and your wife? i'll have you know that of the thousands of pics i took you two made the cut.

You didn't "bug" me at all. I remember that moment distinctly because of your kind words and glad we had a moment to talk.

• Forum MVP
Hate to bum out the Keller Williams haters here but he has been officially added to Grateful-Fest. :rolleyes:

Keller's got it in him to do great sets. His set from 7/3/04 is a regular in my playlist.

Keller's got it in him to do great sets. His set from 7/3/04 is a regular in my playlist.

I'm not a Keller hater, however i did enjoy him a lot more in the early part of the decade than the later. He just does the loop thing WAY to much for me these days and has become to ravey for my tastes but i do still enjoy him. Anyone who loved both the Grateful Dead AND Michael Hedges is cool in my book. Besides it was Keller that turned me onto Ani DiFranco.

Guest deadheadmike
Hate to bum out the Keller Williams haters here but he has been officially added to Grateful-Fest. :rolleyes:

Keller is one of those " either you like him or you don't " performers ... I wouldn't feel bad if I were Keller or his fans , folks felt the same way about the Grateful Dead .

• Forum MVP
Keller is one of those " either you like him or you don't " performers ... I wouldn't feel bad if I were Keller or his fans , folks felt the same way about the Grateful Dead .

Lets stay away from the Keller/GD comparisons. Different bands, different planes, different levels.

Guest deadheadmike
Lets stay away from the Keller/GD comparisons. Different bands, different planes, different levels.

Absolutely no comparison between the 2 musically ... but in a persons musical taste , either you like him or you don't , there is

really no middle ground ... maybe I shouldn't have used such a MONSTER to compare this little issue to ... again , you college kids are on the ball ... :cheers:

• Forum MVP
Absolutely no comparison between the 2 musically ... but in a persons musical taste , either you like him or you don't , there is

really no middle ground ... maybe I shouldn't have used such a MONSTER to compare this little issue to ... again , you college kids are on the ball ... :cheers:

You would have been better with a Justin Timberlake to Keller comparison. Some people don't like them, some people do, but no one really cares or take either of them that seriously. Keller should be fun. Doesn't he always have a doobie in his pocket.

Guest deadheadmike
You would have been better with a Justin Timberlake to Keller comparison. Some people don't like them, some people do, but no one really cares or take either of them that seriously. Keller should be fun. Doesn't he always have a doobie in his pocket.

I think I heard that somewhere . :lol:

Archived