Furthur Adds Two New Members I Guess?

Dr. Vapor

Its looks like on the official Furthur web site they list Sunshine Becker and Zoe Ellis...I assume they are back up Vocals... as members of the band...interesting...I guess Phil needs some vocal support... I thought he was doing just fine....Dr. V.

I think it's a positive move & anxious to see how they improve the vocal on some tunes!

I'll have to go to the site & see if they use smaller lettering for the new mambers , as they are only backup singers.

Maybe they just put an asterik after original band and list the new members in tiny print @ the bottom of the page :wacko:

Peace,

Rob

I think it's a positive move & anxious to see how they improve the vocal on some tunes!

I'll have to go to the site & see if they use smaller lettering for the new mambers , as they are only backup singers.

Maybe they just put an asterik after original band and list the new members in tiny print @ the bottom of the page :wacko:

Peace,

Rob

Funny, but I actually wondered that same question myself. I had been rather critical earlier about the way Phil and Bobby had their names above the other members in larger font. It just didn't seem appropriate to me for these two to be treating the others like sidemen--at least in print. So now, they are all on one line with the same size font! However, it is not alphabetical order-- Phil and Bob are still listed first. LOL!!!

I guess that big ego habit is hard to completely break all at once. Oh well, small steps are a good sign. This is progress!!

;)

Funny, but I actually wondered that same question myself. I had been rather critical earlier about the way Phil and Bobby had their names above the other members in larger font. It just didn't seem appropriate to me for these two to be treating the others like sidemen--at least in print. So now, they are all on one line with the same size font! However, it is not alphabetical order-- Phil and Bob are still listed first. LOL!!!

I guess that big ego habit is hard to completely break all at once. Oh well, small steps are a good sign. This is progress!!

;)

Furthur's add on Phantasytour.com (appears randomly at the top of the page) shows a picture of Bob and Phil only.

• Forum MVP
Furthur's add on Phantasytour.com (appears randomly at the top of the page) shows a picture of Bob and Phil only.

It's just marketing. Shouldn't be shocking to anyone and I'm sure to most here it isn't.

Neil said that he never liked the name Neil Young and Crazy Horse, he liked Crazy Horse but obviously, that never happened.

It's the way things go. 15 years from now, John's or Eaton's or Barraco's name will be up and they'll be playing with others who's names are in a smaller font.

Outsiders looking at this thread would probably find it silly and naive seeing people gripe about this--not that this should matter to anyone but...this has been going on for a very long time.

Guest Mind Of A Squirrel

I'll have to go to the site & see if they use smaller lettering for the new members , as they are only backup singers.

Peace,

Rob

I hear that they are getting tired of all the controversy and having to repeatedly type all of those names on everything, so they're changing the band name to:

2unylpy.jpg

Archived