Thank You Taper Ron

lookyloo

• Forum MVP

I know it need not be said, but I'm gonna say it anyway, Taper Ron, THANK YOU. Your dedication to these forums is beyond measure. Thanks for keeping us all together. Kieu and Deadhead Mike, thanks for taking a load off Ron, I've been through a few of these and I am still spinning as to the level of testing that goes into these upgrades.

We would be wondering cyberspace without you TR.....

Looky.

• Advisory Board

I agree with Looky... You, are the shit my friend!!!!!!!! Love ya

I know it need not be said, but I'm gonna say it anyway, Taper Ron, THANK YOU. Your dedication to these forums is beyond measure. Thanks for keeping us all together. Kieu and Deadhead Mike, thanks for taking a load off Ron, I've been through a few of these and I am still spinning as to the level of testing that goes into these upgrades.

We would be wondering cyberspace without you TR.....

Looky.

Roger the above to all involved! And I really like the new lettering for the "DSO FORUMS" at the top of the page. You'd think people here were into psychedelic art and stuff.

....the name of the font I used is called 'Bad Acid'... :P

Thanks folks, I sure didn't do it by myself. Mike & Kieu~* took a big load off, they figured out how things work and let me know when i had something screwed up. There are so many changes I added a Support Forum, also, there is a help section "Forum How-To"

The new logo kicks ass, that's kieu~*'s work.

Yikes, it seems that for those on Mac, or maybe just ppl with super-size monitors (unlike mine), the banner graphic doesn't fill the width of the screen. (Thanks for the heads-up, Terry!) A corrected version will be posted soon!....

Yikes, it seems that for those on Mac, or maybe just ppl with super-size monitors (unlike mine), the banner graphic doesn't fill the width of the screen. (Thanks for the heads-up, Terry!) A corrected version will be posted soon!....

Beautiful job and big thx to you three...BTW...Full banner here on my Mac running Firefox...only comes up short in Safari! Once again it looks great!

Archived