2/9/2010

gr8fulauditors

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

http://www.archive.org/details/furthur2010-02-09.schoeps.ccm4v.zman.105965.flac16

everyone listen to He's Gone until Stella Blue... seriously fine music. Very relaxed definitely the dreamiest show so far, if that makes sense. Magnolia Mountain>Strawberry Fields>Stella Blue is just an amazing sequence.

• Forum MVP

yes, he there have been some other changes too... where they would usually do the verse trade thing. John now sings all of Ramble On Rose. I'd say he pretty much sings close to every Jerry song now..

No...it's not to there yet.

Many Garcia songs that are shared and Phil still has Franklins and Bob still has the big post space ballads in Standing and Days.

There is still the first set ballads of High Time and To Lay Me Down that are not spoken for.

And the post space ballads B. Pete, Believe it of Not, World to Give, Visions and Sing Me Back Home.

Encore ballads Knockin, Baby Blue, Brokedown and the one they will probably not touch Black Muddy River.

Vegas is still taking money on all of these.

• Forum MVP

Well, I mean for the songs that Furthur plays.. As in, John sings most of the ballads that Furthur have played so far (Wharf Rat, Comes A Time, Stella Blue, Morning Dew) Where as Bobby only has sung Standing...

Although some of the sacred stuff, Ripple and Brokedown, Bobby has been singing..

• Forum MVP

Well, I mean for the songs that Furthur plays.. As in, John sings most of the ballads that Furthur have played so far (Wharf Rat, Comes A Time, Stella Blue, Morning Dew) Where as Bobby only has sung Standing...

Although some of the sacred stuff, Ripple and Brokedown, Bobby has been singing..

In terms of the post space ballads, Weir sings Standing and Days Between.

So Far.

....enough of the complaining .......this band is becoming the force we all hoped it would.DSO AND FURTHUR are bringing it.......it's a great time to be a deadhead - smile!!

Chris,

I'm sure you remember the parking lot scene @ Dead shows.....Many good friends just hanging out & critiquing the show we just enjoyed!

Regarless of the smokin' versions of many songs that were played in a night.....The conversation always turned to the songs that had SNAFU's / missed lines/etc....

My how times have changed....Anything sounding remotely negative/personal preference/etc... is frowned apon!

Oh well-Nothing left to do but Smile,Smile,Smile

Peace,

Rob

....enough of the complaining .......this band is becoming the force we all hoped it would.DSO AND FURTHUR are bringing it.......it's a great time to be a deadhead - smile!!

perfectly said.

BW sang Days Between and it was great.

have fun out there kids, and enjoy the music. isnt that what this is all about?

Archived