The Eleven

So Many Roads

Let it Grow

Donor Rap

Johnny B Goode

Seems hot hot hot, can't wait to truck up to Barton Hall tomorrow

• Forum MVP

Have a blast found-- to you and all who are going to Ithica tomorrow.

This is a big deal and I hope eveyone gets a ridiculous show.

Me thinks the Dew is going to fall and fall hard.

Plus a big Valentines L L Rain!

• Forum MVP

Set 1:

Playin In The Band

Wang Dang Doodle

Friend Of The Devil

Greatest Story Ever Told

Ship Of Fools

Sittin On Top Of The World

Truckin

New Speedway Boogie

Set 2

Help On The Way

Slipknot

Franklin's

Cassidy

Lovelight

St Stephen

Revolution

The Eleven

So Many Roads

Let it Grow

Donor Rap

Johnny B Goode

I was front row and center for this show. The universe blessed me with the best seats in the house. The band was hot. John sounded great.

Have a blast found-- to you and all who are going to Ithica tomorrow.

This is a big deal and I hope eveyone gets a ridiculous show.

Me thinks the Dew is going to fall and fall hard.

Plus a big Valentines L L Rain!

Thinkin the same thing Dstone......the setting is right for a monstrous Dew tonight!

during the first set i was thinking how good it was to hear john again. during the second set i was thinking how good it was just to be in the same room with him again.

my soul is soothed. thank you bob and phil for not giving up. thank you johnny for plunging in so fearlessly. thank you dso for taking this opportunity to set ablaze your glory. fine job by all!

oh, and jay lane is back. i guess the band paid the ransom to geppetto. pretty slick, the press didn

absolute dancin' bliss on the back floor phil side with so many folks...unbelievably fabulous show !!! that second set !!! we keep sayin', "this is the BEST EVER!!! how could they top this?" and then the next show they do...quickly on the highlites: SOTOTW !!! ship of fools...THE ENTIRE SECOND SET WAS SO F%#IN AMAZING, EVERY SINGLE SONG !!! funny tidbit...1st they wouldn't let me stash my clothes under the bleachers, tellin me "you should left your jacket IN THE CAR {it was like 2 degrees and icy out!} or carry it around with you the whole show"...seriously, this guy said "i been doin this for 15 years..."...i'm like "well, you are catchin up with me then.."...of course his boss comes 'round and says "i don't care, do what you want"...then we start dancin' in the side aisle and they actually tell us to "go dance back there in the big open space"...anyhow, they turned out alright about it all...and we had SO much room to dance!!!

l o n g drive home to asheville tho...

"THANK YOU FOR A REAL GOOD TIME!!!"

Sure hope this one shows up on the archive soon!! Sounds like it was possibly the best of this tour so far. Can't wait to give it a listen!

it was definitely better than hampton for me. after hampton i wanted to pm robin and say: give me hope. i know you loved the rehearsals and you saw and felt it. i heard it on some of the downloads. but it

it was definitely better than hampton for me. after hampton i wanted to pm robin and say: give me hope.

i think hampton was a struggle, it seemed to me that things were at that post-honeymoon, found-out-you-were-human phase. the part where all the energy that was swirling around has come to a standstill and now you have to lay a foundation for the real thing.

and then the real thing showed up at fairfax.

it still amazes me the difference in perception folks have...Hampton was SO blast off, meltdown...AND Fairfax too !!!

I thought Hampton was the BOMB as well. I enjoyed it much more than the Charlotte show, but lotsa people loved the Charlotte show, so go figure. Pretty darn nice having two great bands out there touring and playing GD music at such a high level.

the Charlotte show was great too !!!

Wow. I must not have been in the same "space" yall were in. The first set was just ok, no real energy. Second set was much better with the Help>Slip>Franks but not much of a wow factor after to be honest. I split during Revolution, something i NEVER do w/ DSO. JK is underutilized, IMO. Guess I just wasn't feeling it. Might of had something to do with the security guy constantly shining that FU^&ing flashlight in my eye telling me to get back in the aisle.

• Forum MVP

It's funny how we don't always agree on the show. I thought the first set was not the best - solid but definitely not special. So I don't disagree with Dusty there, but I thought the 2nd set was smokin. Maybe my top set I have seen Furthur do. I think Dusty made a giant mistake by leaving during the Revolution which was excellent, but he missed the St Stephen So many Road Eleven which were fantastic. St Stephen and the Eleven were two songs that I thought Bobby did an excellent job with and the music being performed did not suffer from the usual effects of JK not being able to take the vocals.

Archived