Pardon My Ignorance

Tea

• Forum MVP

No. There is NOTHING worse than thoes who must bitch about others trying to enjoy a show in their own way...

With the possible exception of those whose way to enjoy a show is to spill their beverages on one while simultaneously screaming off-key wrong lyrics in one's ear. Although when it comes to the WORSE, I would say that an asteroid the size of Kansas hitting the planet might be about as bad as it could get.

• Forum MVP

No. There is NOTHING worse than thoes who must bitch about others trying to enjoy a show in their own way...

I have no problem with people talking between songs. But i paid hard earned money and traveled (sometimes many miles) to listen to the band, not the guy in front of me. Drunk talking ruins the whole vibe and setting of a "dead" show for me at least. I would think that everyone would feel the same way about listening to the band but sometimes when people get drunk they are just inconsiderate, rude, and disrespectful to their surroundings and the people and around them.

If someone starts to get on my nerves with their talking during a song I politely tell them to keep down til its over.

Guest deadheadmike

With the possible exception of those whose way to enjoy a show is to spill their beverages on one while simultaneously screaming off-key wrong lyrics in one's ear. Although when it comes to the WORSE, I would say that an asteroid the size of Kansas hitting the planet might be about as bad as it could get .

Drunk talkers are a pain during a show ... but that asteroid would really screw up a good show worse than the drunk talkers ... unless , said asteroid only affected drunk drink spilling screaming off-key wrong lyric singing pains in the ass ...

smile.gif

Although when it comes to the WORSE, I would say that an asteroid the size of Kansas hitting the planet might be about as bad as it could get.

you wascal you.

Drunk talkers are a pain during a show ... but that asteroid would really screw up a good show worse than the drunk talkers ... unless , said asteroid only affected drunk drink spilling screaming off-key wrong lyric singing pains in the ass...

the pentagon is working on it, although targets are variable...

Guest deadheadmike

the pentagon is working on it, although targets are variable...

I wouldn't want to see any long term paralysis caused by this to these over zealous fans and no collateral damage to the innocent , but if it could cause temporary laryngitis and a rapid reduction in their overconsumption to a safe level so they can enjoy the show properly without disturbing the innocent responsible fans , thus also allowing these over zealous merry makers to make it home safely and without incident would be fabulous ...

dsorocks.gif

• Forum MVP

I wouldn't want to see any long term paralysis caused by this to these over zealous fans and no collateral damage to the innocent , but if it could cause temporary laryngitis and a rapid reduction in their overconsumption to a safe level so they can enjoy the show properly without disturbing the innocent responsible fans , thus also allowing these over zealous merry makers to make it home safely and without incident would be fabulous ...

dsorocks.gif

We might have to bring in Rube Goldberg and the Road Runner to figure this shit out....... :blink:

Archived