Dso Forums Not Accessible At Work The Past 2 Days...

John A

• Forum MVP

Yesterday I couldn't load the DSO forums at my desk. I got on fine last night. Tried at work today same deal. Thinking it odd, I went to a computer on a different network in the room next to me, which worked fine. No other networking strangeness at my desk.

Any idea what is happening here?

• Forum MVP

I've had access problems at home for last several days, to include right now. Things have been fine at work and with phone I'm using now. I chalk it up to quantum foam fluctuations as we count down to 12-21-12.

might want to have TaperRon, or someone else who has access to the code to check it out for viruses... on another forum i go on people were having the same problem, turned out to be a virus hidden in one of the google spiders... also try clearing your cache, restarting your computer, then running anti-virus...

• Forum MVP

I haven't had any problems with the forums but a strange thing is happening. Twice over the last 4 days when I've driven past a Police Officer with his lights on.....my Sirius changed from Howard Stern to Playboy Radio on it's own....freaky or a master plan in the works?

Yesterday I couldn't load the DSO forums at my desk. I got on fine last night. Tried at work today same deal. Thinking it odd, I went to a computer on a different network in the room next to me, which worked fine. No other networking strangeness at my desk.

Any idea what is happening here?

Maybe your work has blocked access on your network if it only happens on that one. Some employers are funny that way.

I am having the data center check the nameservers, it sounds to me like the dns is not always resolving properly. Unfortunately, I don't have control over that. I have had to hit the refresh button a couple of times to get it to work (I thought it was only me) My monitoring service hasn't reported any outages. I don't believe it is a virus.

Archived