Jackie Greene Phil & Friends Story...

VincentPuleo

• Forum MVP

You have got to be kidding me that this thread was moved. If these posts hurt the bands feelings, someone from the band needs to come out and say it. Otherwise, I'm going to assume everyone has made the best out of the situation and moved on. Additionally, this thread had nothing to do w furthur. Before furthur ppl posted about ratdog n p n friends in the gen discussion without a problem.

This has gone too far...

If you hate furthur, phil, and/or bobby, start your own thread to tell us. I probably won't read it because I don't care to waste my time w negativity but I want you to express your opinion freely. Don't distract us from a great read because of a petty gripe.

"A whole world full of petty wars, I've got mine and you got yours..."

This article and thread should be celebrating the grateful dead, the power of their music, and the deadication of their fans. Whether you like tbhe way jackie plays or not he truly appears to be getting the message of the music. Thanks for the post vincent.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big fan of the Wellmont.The security there is over the top.. and parking is a pain in the ass... and 20$ to boot.I like the NJ PAC in Englewood much better.. although it seems it has been dropped from the rotation.Never forget that last Wellmont show though when Eaton dedicated the Bird Song to Tara. That was the 87 Garden show with La Bamba... which I believe is the first and last time DSO performed it.

Greg,

I'm sorry to hear about you problems with the Wellmont!

My only issues with security revolved around the Balcony/Floor seat tickets! Who cares what tix specifically says-Admission was paid, just let us dance :D

Never had a parking issue there, but have arrived early every show so far-Parking free behind venue & small lot off entrance street.

Try & get out early this year, we'll grab dinner & dance @ the rail :D

Last years Birdsong was especially sweet with the dedication!

See Ya' in Montclair,

Rob

Guest deadheadmike

Whether you like the way Jackie plays or not he truly appears to be getting the message of the music.

I like the way Jackie plays !!!

Archived