The "choice"

Muddy Waters

I would not have to be the one that has to make a choice between Mattson and Stu Allen..........Jeff was simply superb in St. Louis at the show I saw..

Stu Allen is also fantastic..Here is clip from the St. Louis show last Tuesday night....really will be interesting to see how the west coast run shakes out..

Here is another from the same show..Good time..

• Forum MVP

I would not have to be the one that has to make a choice between Mattson and Stu Allen..........Jeff was simply superb in St. Louis at the show I saw..

Stu Allen is also fantastic..Here is clip from the St. Louis show last Tuesday night....really will be interesting to see how the west coast run shakes out..

It's like hiring a pastor - it's not a choice, it's a calling.

PS: Thx for the video, .....sweet!

• Forum MVP

I want to check JGB out next week at mexicali live. Does anyone know if that place is 21 and over, or could a strapping 20-year old stud such as myself get in and dance no problem?

Guest Lisacat

I want to check JGB out next week at mexicali live. Does anyone know if that place is 21 and over, or could a strapping 20-year old stud such as myself get in and dance no problem?

It always used to be...you probably want to call and check. There is always Penns Peak the next night

• Forum MVP

Teaneck is 25 minutes away from my school rather than an hour and 25 to Penns Peak. Trying to save some bills to make this summer more manageable. But i guess i'll play it by ear. I'll give em a call soon then, thanks!

Guest deadheadmike

The April DSO tour with Stu is going to be interesting to say the least ... I'm going to the 4 Southern Cali shows and I'm pretty sure they're gonna ROCK !!!

• Forum MVP

JGB w/Stu isn't playing next week at Mexicali.The Mexicali date is Thurs 25 March 10'.Penns Peak is the following evening.Peace.

Archived