Grateful Dead 1971-06-21 H

Stealyourboognish

this is available to DL on lossless legs...

pretty friggen amazing !!! i like the interview with Jerry {tho one's gotta strain to listen, as it is overdubbed in French}...the camera angles are great...the close-ups of everyone playing...it still blows me away, Jerry on one side of Billy and Phil on the other, totally goin' off...Sing Me Back Home SO SO sweet...

WOW, the quality of this?!?!?! from '71, nonetheless...

oh, and LOVE Phil's hairdo...

• Forum MVP

I cannot even get it to play on my computer though... is there a way to watch without torrenting?

If you dl'd it then it will play on computers...maybe open the file (the one with 1,048,404 KB) with another software that plays video files.

• Forum MVP

vincent, what media player are you using?

I use VLC media player and i have no problems. Download that if you must.

After you download the torrent open up the folder. You will see a folder name VIDEO_TS. Drag that into VLC and it should bring up the dvd menu.

You can also open up VLC and choose Open Disc under the File menu. Select the bullet for VIDEO_TS Directory and hit Browse. Then open up that VIDEO_TS folder from the torrent you downloaded. And voila! 1971 GD

Guest deadheadmike

once again I fail at torrenting...

this picture is amazing.

send Grateful Bruno a pm and tell him your problems with torrents , I suck at it to ... he's the king of torrents and would be happy to help you out ...

Archived