Taylor Swift

bs69

• Forum MVP

So I got my 13 year old daughter Taylor Swift tickets for Christmas and Sunday was the big night. I cannot provide you with the setlist, because I don't know the names of any of the songs, but it did seem like she played all of the favorites. I must say, and this may seem blasphemous, that this show was much better than the Wiggles show I took her to several years back. I had visions of the crowd being all the same people only matured by 7 years. Hot moms and teenage daughters everywhere, with the entire audience texting and dancing in unison. I give the show an 8, it is not my kind of music but it was a great opportunity to spend some time with my daughter :icon14:

My wife is a big country music fan and about 2 years ago George Straight, Ronnie Milsap, and Taylor Swift played a show. Not exactly my type of show but I really enjoyed myself. George and Ronnie were very good and Taylor was impressive. She was brand new at the time and had good interaction with the crowd. She played some of her original stuff and won the crowd over. I said to my wife that young lady is going places. Good to hear you had an entertaining time. Props to you for taking your daughter to a show. Kids really need to learn that live music is the best.

• Forum MVP

wiggles.gif

This would make for an interesting demographic...

No doubt. Evan needs to ditch the clown and sign these guys up for Sunday morning at Gratefulfest. the looks on some bleary-eyed faces would be priceless :D

Archived