Happy Easter

fishman

Happy Easter to all ,it that time of year after a long snowy wet winter that the trees are starting to bud and weather starts to get nice in Jersey and DSO tour is right around the corner everyone have a Blessed Day and enjoy whatever makes you HAPPY .Peace Dave :dsorocks:

Guest deadheadmike

Your a very peaceful and kind soul Chuck ... had I decided to be the #4 poster on this thread , which I avoided , the outcome wouldn't have been following of the authors ( Dave ) original holiday cheerful intentions ... maybe some of that good karma and peacefulness that you possess will find its way to me someday ...

Happy Easter Everyone !!!

We in denver had our first service last night, with the final service tonight. Great times

Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll

Sitting here in limbo, have some time to search my soul

Well, they're putting up resistance

But I know that my faith will lead me on

Oh, how sweet it is....

• Forum MVP

And they think that they have got the battle won

I say, forgive them Lord, they know not what they've done

and this

Never could reach

It just slips away but I try

Bobby, thanks for the Jimmy Cliff. Inspiration, today and every day. Mike, you're the one with strength of soul.

Guest deadheadmike

And they think that they have got the battle won

I say, forgive them Lord, they know not what they've done

and this

Never could reach

It just slips away but I try

Bobby, thanks for the Jimmy Cliff. Inspiration, today and every day. Mike, you're the one with strength of soul.

Thanks Chuck !!! not really sure how strong my soul is , it's taken quite a beating this past six months ,"But I know that my faith will lead me on" ...

there's a couple of cool drinks with our names on them waiting for us on the west coast and I cant wait to enjoy them with you over some good conversion and music , along with the rest of the good folks that will be there ...

had I decided to be the #4 poster on this thread , which I avoided , the outcome wouldn't have been following of the authors ( Dave ) original holiday cheerful intentions ...

oh goodness, the last thing i want to do during this very special season is to offend. i

Thanks Chuck !!! not really sure how strong my soul is , it's taken quite a beating this past six months ,"But I know that my faith will lead me on" ...

there's a couple of cool drinks with our names on them waiting for us on the west coast and I cant wait to enjoy them with you over some good conversion and music , along with the rest of the good folks that will be there ...

Faith is believing in something without seeing tangable proof of it & Strength is just an example of our faith

My Friend you have shown us examples of FAITH & STRENGTH.....I should add that Patty is the Stronger of the pair as she is rising each day & doing what she must , while the Dr.'s help her through this! Your support makes it all come together!

Peace & Prosperity to all during this Holiday Season,

Rob

my problem wasn't with your fucken post about tom waits my problem is with you ... get it fucken straight bitch ... take your self ritchous shit elsewhere and fuck off ....

WOW......that may be abit much isn't it Mike? Certainly don't know or care to know what brought that but that was abit classless to say the least.

Your a very peaceful and kind soul Chuck ... had I decided to be the #4 poster on this thread , which I avoided , the outcome wouldn't have been following of the authors ( Dave ) original holiday cheerful intentions ... maybe some of that good karma and peacefulness that you possess will find its way to me someday ...

I hope the last comment you made here will sometime happen for you.........

Guest deadheadmike

I hope the last comment you made here will sometime happen for you.........

let it go , stay out of shit you know nothing about and stop trying to extend the life of this nonsense ....

let it go , stay out of shit you know nothing about and stop trying to extend the life of this nonsense ....

Mike....here's what i do know, just so you know where I'm coming from. My kid is getting into the music and likes to check out this site from time to time. He saw a Happy Easter post and was going to respond ...then he saw what you posted here. So pardon me for saying something about it. Happy Easter....hope the bunny shits on your porch

• Forum MVP

you guys bicker like babies mannn... talk about immature. I would be flat out embarrassed if i we're either you for just being involved in this menial argument. Get over it, respect each other and coexist. You're on the internet, i wouldn't take anything personal.

I believe in debate and intelligent discussion but this is just nonsense. I don't celebrate easter but Happy Sunday to all! Double header of basketball, Yanks opening day, and some good tunes has got my attention.

Best advice out of all this was to apologize to you and your son for the poor use of language and the complete misdirection this very well meaning thread took ... if I could go back and alter some of the post to help shine a better light on the situation , I most definitely would do so ... but the damage is done and all that can be done is to offer a sincere apology to you both and all who happen by this thread... we all have a responsibility to lead by example and I failed miserably by allowing my emotion and anger over recent occurrences to run away and become more public than they should have , but maybe that was part of the plan , we'll never know and it may be best that we don't ... but I am sorry to you , your son and anyone else that will come by this thread to join in a simple Happy Easter ...Hope the Easter Bunny brings you candy and chocolate and leaves your porch poop free ... wink.gif

Mike, apology accepted and sending one back at ya. Know the only reason i said anything what - so - ever was the language that was used. I know nothing of whats going on between you and this other person and wasn't getting into the middle of that. I was just abit taken aback when my son showed me the post here. Just would hate to tell him this site is yet another on the internet i have to block him from viewing, I'm sure you understand.

Back to the original sentiment of this post...........Happy Easter Mike, and to the rest of the starhead community. My apologies to all for my part in letting this get natured post run astray. cheers.gif

WOW what happen to this thread , just wanted to spread some positive vibes to all , I enjoy Easter as the best holiday iam not one that goes to church every Sunday or Holidays but I know that there is a Power Greater then me and i talk to him on a daily bases, my faith gets me through life on life terms didnt mean to cause any problems just wanted to wish all a great day and HAPPY EASTER . :dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks:

Guest deadheadmike

Faith is believing in something without seeing tangable proof of it & Strength is just an example of our faith

My Friend you have shown us examples of FAITH & STRENGTH.....I should add that Patty is the Stronger of the pair as she is rising each day & doing what she must , while the Dr.'s help her through this! Your support makes it all come together!

Peace & Prosperity to all during this Holiday Season,

Rob

Thanks , Rob !!! you don't know how comforting it is to have such a good , honest friend live so close and always be so ready to listen to all my shit ... Thanks for being my friend !!! Talk to ya later ....

Happy Easter To You , Nancy And The Kids !!!

• Forum MVP

This world is not our home

We are only passing through

Our trail is all made up

Way beyond the blue

Let us do the very best that we can

While we're travelin' through this land

We can all be together

Shaking a hand

When we make it to the promised land

This is from a tale about another holiday, but I like it: "God bless us, every one."

"Although it is believed to represent the time of Jesus Christ's resurrection, the festival of Easter existed in pre-Christian times and, according to the famous Christian saint Venerable Bede (672-735 AD/CE), was named for the Teutonic or German goddess E

• Forum MVP

Happy Easter Everyone !!!

hope all my Starhead friends here had a nice holiday weekend, and especially good karma to you deadheadmike! I had a great weekend with family and friends. take care all. have a GRATE week.

Archived