Roger Waters The Wall Tour 2010

stlblues

These dates are from A Fleeting Glimpse web site.

http://www.pinkfloydz.com/roger_waters_2010_tour.htm

Sep 15, 2010 Air Canada Centre Air Canada Centre Toronto, ON

Sep 20, 2010 United Center United Center Chicago, IL

Sep 21, 2010 United Center United Center Chicago, IL

Sep 26, 2010 Consol Energy Center Consol Energy Center Pittsburgh, PA

Sep 28, 2010 Quicken Loans Arena Quicken Loans Arena Cleveland, OH

Sep 30, 2010 Boston TD Garden Boston TD Garden Boston, MA

Oct 05, 2010 Madison Square Garden Madison Square Garden New York City, NY

Oct 08, 2010 HSBC Arena HSBC Arena Buffalo, NY

Oct 10, 2010 Verizon Center Verizon Center Washington D.C.

Oct 12, 2010 Nassau Coliseum Nassau Coliseum Long Island, NY

Oct 15, 2010 XL Center XL Center Hartford, CT

Oct 17, 2010 Scotiabank Place Scotiabank Place Ottawa, ON

Oct 19, 2010 Bell Centre Bell Centre Montreal, PQ

Oct 22, 2010 Schottenstein Center Schottenstein Center Columbus, OH

Oct 24, 2010 The Palace of Auburn Hills The Palace of Auburn Hills Detroit, MI

Oct 26, 2010 Qwest Center Qwest Center Omaha, NE

Oct 27, 2010 Xcel Energy Center Xcel Energy Center St Paul, MN

Oct 29, 2010 Scottrade Center Scottrade Center St Louis, MO

Oct 30, 2010 Sprint Center Sprint Center Kansas City, MO

Nov 03, 2010 Izod Center Izod Center East Rutherford, NJ

Nov 08, 2010 Wachovia Center Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA

Nov 09, 2010 Wachovia Center Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA

Nov 13, 2010 Bank Atlantic Center Bank Atlantic Center Fort Lauderdale, FL

Nov 16, 2010 St Pete Times Forum St Pete Times Forum Tampa, FL

Nov 18, 2010 Philips Arena Philips Arena Atlanta, GA

Nov 20, 2010 Toyota Center Toyota Center Houston, TX

Nov 21, 2010 American Airlines Center American Airlines Center Dallas, TX

Nov 23, 2010 Pepsi Center Pepsi Center Denver, CO

Nov 26, 2010 MGM Grand Garden Arena MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas, NV

Nov 27, 2010 US Airways Center US Airways Center Phoenix, AZ

Nov 29, 2010 The Forum The Forum Los Angeles, CA

Dec 06, 2010 HP Pavilion HP Pavilion San Jose, CA

Dec 10, 2010 GM Place GM Place Vancouver, BC

Dec 11, 2010 Tacoma Dome Tacoma Dome Tacoma, WA

Dec 13, 2010 Honda Center Anaheim, CA

I really wish he would play his solo material (which will probably be intermixed) especially Amused To Death from 1992 w/ Jeff Beck. Past tours' tickets have been costly, with this being the commercially successful Wall tour, it could be well over a 100 per ticket, he does put on a moving performance and writes some relevant lyrics.

From what i have read so far Waters will be performing exclusively the wall.......in true Floyd fashion sure it will be a true audio/visual performance not to be missed. Also quite sure $100 tix will be the nosebleeds.....haven't seen anything what so ever on ticket prices but i have a feeling the prime seats will be more like $200-250....

• 1 month later...

From what i have read so far Waters will be performing exclusively the wall.......in true Floyd fashion sure it will be a true audio/visual performance not to be missed. Also quite sure $100 tix will be the nosebleeds.....haven't seen anything what so ever on ticket prices but i have a feeling the prime seats will be more like $200-250....

Wonder what TicketBastard will get in additional fees for these shows...I'm sure the total will be scarey....Not for the faint of Heart !

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP

Vegas might be a possibility

Nothing's for certain, it could always go wrong, but I may be out of town due to other plans that weekend. If not, one could definitely do worse over Thanksgiving (Cavey's kind offer notwithstanding).

• Forum MVP

might be on the west coast during some of those Roger Waters west coast dates seeing another band , but timing could allow a nice little change of music pace ... you never can tell !!!

Guest Ammagamalin Crew

He's gonna make a million with that schedule and @ $250.00 per ticket.... have fun all ya mercedes/BMW owners! Glad I got to see him during RADIO KAOS and Amused to Death tours. Kinda bored with The Wall songs after hearing them forever.

• Forum MVP

He's gonna make a million with that schedule and @ $250.00 per ticket.... have fun all ya mercedes/BMW owners! Glad I got to see him during RADIO KAOS and Amused to Death tours. Kinda bored with The Wall songs after hearing them forever.

$250.00 for a ticket :o is a lot of bucks ... I used to smoke 2 packs of cigs per day (I quit 2 and a half years ago ) ... 2 packs of Marlboro's is around $15.00 (?) per day x 30 days in a month = $450.00 x 12 months = $5,400.00 a year ...that makes the concert ticket look pretty cheep to me , but $250.00 for a single concert ticket is still a lot of money no matter what you drive ... I drive a Nissan Sentra ... :cheers:

:dsorocks:

I saw the Australian Pink Floyd Show do The Wall a couple of years ago at the Fillmore in San Francisco. Tickets were under $50, and i suspect their show was just as good or better than what seeing Roger Waters will be. Regarding The Wall, I personally greatly prefer Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here. The Wall has some wonderful songs, but they are mixed in with a large amount of mediocre filler. I would have not interest in dropping several hundred dollars to see Roger Waters do this show. It's a damn shame he and David Gilmore couldn't have buried the hatchet. That final Pink Floyd performance for the Live 8 benefit showed how much they needed each other. That performance kicked ass. Now that Richard Wright is gone, one can only think "what if?". If you haven't seen the Live 8 show, do yourself a favor and watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EecfMxY1CAM

The audio is out-of-synch here with the video for some reason (other youtube videos of individual songs are synched correctly) The performance kicks ass, and sounds like these guys never took a break from each other for all those years. I originally watched this live on MTV. They actually cut into a commercial in the middle of the performance and some idiot from MTV was talking over some of the music!!! One of the most appalling things I have ever witnessed. What were they thinking??

Archived