Stoked For Dso At The Mystic

Zen Ben

I never toured with the Dead, but the Dead toured me. Every season they'd come through the Bay Area, and I'd go see the shows. Same deal for DSO. It's time for my quarterly DSO show. I've been on this list for over a year, and don't post much because I don't recognize who the other folks are. Come up and say 'hey' to me. I think I'll wear my wizard outfit, a full-length peacock robe, with a turquoise blue headband. You'll know me on the dance floor as the dude that can make the rainbow shine in every gear (assuming that there is any room to move!). I am one of the originators of the style known as "West Coast Mojo Dance" Going strong since the summer of '69.

Zen Ben the Elder

Guest deliverance

mr mojo risen . have fun Ben . watch out for the caveman , not our cavey , he's good , the caveman that gave you a rough go at your last show . my best advice to you is the very second he starts some shit , kick him in the balls as hard as you can and then continue to dance and have a good time .

mr mojo risen . have fun Ben . watch out for the caveman , not our cavey , he's good , the caveman that gave you a rough go at your last show . my best advice to you is the very second he starts some shit , kick him in the balls as hard as you can and then continue to dance and have a good time .

IMO-Violence is rarely the answer.

Peace & Enjoy the Spring tour,

Rob

I am one of the originators of the style known as "West Coast Mojo Dance" Going strong since the summer of '69.

Zen Ben the Elder

LOL Has the dead scene really been reduced to dance names ie; foxtrot, waltz, twist and for a special treat we have the "west coast mojo dance"

Just keepin it real on the east coast!

No, no need for the Rambo action. We met, talked, and worked it out. We're good now.

Zen Ben

Guest deliverance

No, no need for the Rambo action. We met, talked, and worked it out. We're good now.

Zen Ben

Would you mind very much if I kicked you in the balls when we meet , just kiddin . :rofl:

Somebody post of shot of our boy Zen Ben breakin it down mojo style in the wizard get up............ cheers.gif

Wish I were going to be there!!!

Not this time. Given the reactions I'm getting here, I'm going incognito. Just another middle-aged hippie, enjoying the show. I'll save the full monte outfit for a space where I can really let my freak flag fly.

Zen Ben

Guest Lisacat

You'll know me on the dance floor as the dude that can make the rainbow shine in every gear (assuming that there is any room to move!).

oh, what gift the giftie give us to see ourselves as others see us.

• Forum MVP

Not this time. Given the reactions I'm getting here, I'm going incognito. Just another middle-aged hippie, enjoying the show. I'll save the full monte outfit for a space where I can really let my freak flag fly.

Zen Ben

Might I suggest a place we know and love called NELSON LEDGES QUARRY PARK..... :rolleyes:

• Forum MVP

Zen Ben

I'm pretty sure that this is a place where you can "let your freak flag fly". I might be mistaken.

• 1 year later...

Archived