Need A Ride

Delilah Jones

• Forum MVP

Is anyone from the Asheville area driving to the Ledges? I would love to catch a ride, pay for gas and help drive! I don't want to fly like I did two years ago and I'm coming solo.

thanks!

DJ,

I'm driving from Charlotte to Asheville Thur. night to my brother's house (Weaverville) and we are leaving Fri. morning at 6:00am for the 8hr haul. I am unsure of whether we'll have a seat open, but should know soon. PM me your contact info and we'll connect as soon as I know.

• Forum MVP

Is anyone from the Asheville area driving to the Ledges? .....

I will be driving up from Georgia usually passing through Knoxville. No plans yet but it will probably be a couple days early, maybe on Tuesday. There's not a lot of room in my little Saturn since I always overpack. The only thing I don't like about Grateful Fest is driving alone all that way....it gets too boaring on the road....music helps but having a friend to talk with would be good.

peace,

Doc

I will be driving up from Georgia usually passing through Knoxville. No plans yet but it will probably be a couple days early, maybe on Tuesday. There's not a lot of room in my little Saturn since I always overpack. The only thing I don't like about Grateful Fest is driving alone all that way....it gets too boaring on the road....music helps but having a friend to talk with would be good.

peace,

Doc

Thanks for the offers. I was hoping to get up there on the 1st. I think I'm going to work Monday/Tuesday or Tuesday/Wednesday before GFest. So I was hoping to head up on the 1st. I don't take up much room and I usually wear the same two little dresses the whole weekend...so I don't have much stuff either. I can drive out to the interstate if people are driving through. Asheville isn't really on the way.

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

im impressed phil!! that has to be the only dso custom license plate in existence!

a56ecec5.jpgI can give you a ride in Althea Corolla. Also plan to arrive on the 1st and am passing through.

• 1 month later...

Can you get as far as Richmond by 4 AM June 30? I am meeting Stillrockinout on June 29 in Richmond and we are leaving around 4 on the 30th. Trying to get to the ledges to set up camp in the daylight. If there is a train or bus, we can make arrangements to pick you up from the station. I sure hope something works out for you!

Peace,

Joe

Guest Gentle Jack Jones

Leaving Charlotte on Thursday 7/1 @ 6:00 am. Driving string thru to Ohio, arriving around 2 or 3:00 pm.

It's me and Doug riding in the big truck, so there is extra room in the back seat.

We are long time Deadheads with a long history. Safe, sane and can't wait to get there.

Let me know if you still need a ride.

Is anyone from the Asheville area driving to the Ledges? I would love to catch a ride, pay for gas and help drive! I don't want to fly like I did two years ago and I'm coming solo.

thanks!

Thanks for the help everyone! I think I have it all worked out with Doc. I'll be dancing with you all soon!!!

leaving from spartanburg on weds or thurs. looking for conversation on the ride. reply if u need a lift. mike

Archived