I Don't Smoke, But Happy 4 : 20

Dr. Vapor

• Forum MVP

Today is just another day for me man. Lots of classes and work to be done but I shall relax and unwind in the wee hours of the night.

I don't expect anyone to really dig on this but my favorite hip-hop emcee, Guru from Gang Starr, died today after a battle with cancer.

• Forum MVP

Today is just another day for me man. Lots of classes and work to be done but I shall relax and unwind in the wee hours of the night.

I don't expect anyone to really dig on this but my favorite hip-hop emcee, Guru from Gang Starr, died today after a battle with cancer.

I heard he went into a coma however I thought he came out of it... such sad news... a great artist.

Stephen Colbert is doing a 4:20 special today... should be awesome.

Also, in my eyes... I feel 4:20 is just a day to celebrate the plant... and in these times how the taboo against it just plain wrong. You cannot sustain a lie like this one against marijuana and today is a day to celebrate that fact as well.

• Forum MVP

I was definitely crushed when I heard. It appears that he hid his condition for over a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, in my eyes... I feel 4:20 is just a day to celebrate the plant... and in these times how the taboo against it just plain wrong. You cannot sustain a lie like this one against marijuana and today is a day to celebrate that fact as well.

Maybe someday, when cannabis is fully integrated in medical culture and when hemp saves the planet, we'll make it a federal holiday. Here's an interesting article in the Washington Post today about its pervasiveness and acceptance in Washington, DC....

Archived