Pee Break Songs.............................

gr8fulpair

• Forum MVP

As far as the Grateful Dead/DSO the only time I took out to find a restroom is almost never ... Well set brake!

but as far as Furthur goes I'd have to say every Jerry song that Bob or Phil takes a shot at. To me it just hurts my ears.

I had a very satisfying pee break during a Weir led Day Between on Tuesday night.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I had a very satisfying pee break during a Weir led Day Between on Tuesday night.

well , you know , when you gotta go you gotta go ... but John as I said in a couple of recent threads ... I cought Rat Dog last Sept at the Greek in La and though Bobby did the best " Days Between " ... I honestly choked up a little during it as I could feel the heart that Bobby put into the song ... that being said , I understand the frustration of having someone like JK in the band standing 3 feet away from Bobby that could bring that song vocally to places it was meant it be brought ... maybe before this Furhtur thing comes to an end , some of us will be at the shows where JK gets the nod for "Days " , "Standing On The Moon" and quite possibly maybe if the moons are aligned and Phil just got laid back stage , by Jill of course , " Black Muddy River " ... Hey I can dream , can't I ???

• Forum MVP

he got dire and high time tonight so far....

High Time is a big one for me , I absolutely love that song ... you changing your mind about MCU park ???

+++1

most definitely not a pee break songs ... :D

Archived