Rock Fans Outraged As Bob Dylan Goes Electronica

kdubfan

• Forum MVP

http://mobile.theonion.com/articles/rock-fans-outraged-as-bob-dylan-goes-electronica,17699/?mobile=true

I love the pic on the link. I'm not a big fan of this type of music but I respect anything Bob wants to do. I would like to hear this I think it's a trip. Didn't folks also get upset when Bob pluged in and went rock for the first time??? It's funny how some things never change.

NEWPORT, RI

• Forum MVP

I heard they actually found the guy who yelled "Judas" in '66 in the documentary released a few years back and apparently, he doesn't even remember doing that.

Here's a link that might work...

www.theonion.com/articles/rock-fans-outraged-as-bob-dylan-goes-electronica,17699

• Forum MVP

On the subject of more electronic music..

there is a band called Animal Collective. A truly amazing band, saw them once and it was the closet I've seen any band rise to the same level of energy as something Grateful Dead related. Two of the members saw the Grateful Dead in the late 80's and early 90's. They are the first band to sample the Grateful Dead... they sampled Phil's voice from Unbroken Chain... go to the half way point of song to hear the sample..

Archived