5 New Shows On Nugs

rowe

As there has been no official announcement, I thought I'd get the word out that Rob E. has posted 5 new shows on Nugs. These are from last October/November. Included is a gem from June 77 recreated at the Regency in SF. Check it out!

Thanks so much Rob.

• Forum MVP

As there has been no official announcement, I thought I'd get the word out that Rob E. has posted 5 new shows on Nugs. These are from last October/November. Included is a gem from June 77 recreated at the Regency in SF. Check it out!

Thanks so much Rob.

Please a little more detail (name/date of shows) or maybe a link.

Please a little more detail (name/date of shows) or maybe a link.

just click on the live downloads icon on the dso main page. It will take you right to nugs.net. Here are the shows...

enjoy

10/20/10 Reif Performing Arts Center, Grand Rapids, MI

10/22/10 The Venue, Fargo, ND

10/29/10 The Pagent, St. Louis, MO

11/26/10 Regency Ballroom , San Francisco, CA

11/27/10 Regency Ballroom , San Francisco, CA

• Forum MVP

Hate to complain but 5 shows, 3 80s, no electives!?!?!

I don't know how everyone else feels but my interest level in this selection is very low. Last time around I bought all 14 or whatever number of shows. Honestly, I'm mostly interested in purchasing and listening to Dso Elective sets, and there have been many, many good ones over the last number of years. How do these shows get selected?. I'm always down to drop some money on some excellent Dso sbds, but listen to the fans, we want electives!!!)(or at least I do)

AC HILTON!!

• Forum MVP

Firstly the entire west coast tour had no electives. The Hilton show our computer crashed and we don't have it on tape.

Sounds like what my students tell me... the 2011 version of "My dog ate my homework" .... keeping my eye on you Rob... :blink::wacko:

thanks for all you do Rob !!! ... :rolleyes:

• Forum MVP

Firstly the entire west coast tour had no electives. The Hilton show our computer crashed and we don't have it on tape.

What's done is done. That being said I'm putting one formal request in for the recent Falls Church Va and Reading Pa shows. They deserved to be heard again. And again.

Thanks! :dsorocks:

I totally understand the craving for elective shows, and it would be great to see more of them mastered and uploaded to Nugs. I also dig that you, Rob, take the time out of your busy schedule to master and have uploaded the shows that you feel are the best of the best (which must be a daunting task!). Everyone has shows that they have seen, or wished they had been to, that they would love to have available in any format, and it is especially sweet when one of those is chosen to be uploaded to Nugs. Please know that your work on this front is priceless, Rob, and we are all very fortunate that you find the time and energy to keep doing this for us. Sure, anxiety runs rampant around these parts.... and I count myself among the anxious. We can never get enough of a very good thing !!! :)

Topher

Archived