Terrapin Nation Thursday?

Starhead420

• Forum MVP

During Last year's TN show you can definitely hear a whole conversation about maybe doing that again and maybe soliciting requests.

I'll start.

Please play "Callous" by Kevin Rosen.

I would wager that DSO will be playing the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th which would be friday thru monday. I could be wrong, but I would bet on it.

I would take that! Ill be there Weds so could they play weds, thurs, fri, sat, sun, and mon??............please?!?!? :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

I would take that! Ill be there Weds so could they play weds, thurs, fri, sat, sun, and mon??............please?!?!? :dsorocks:

I too will be there early and would love a sound check show thursday, but I am more confident that we will see DSO play friday, saturday, sunday, and monday.

• Forum MVP

It does not matter to me what the 4th day they play... my plans for the first part of my trip back home to Lorain, Ohio

July 1st - Dark Star at the Ledges

July 2nd - my goofball great friend gets married - no DSO for me

July 3rd - Dark Star show for me

July 4th - spending the day with my parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, etc ... Maddie, one of my neices, turns 10 !!! ... family first for me !!! ... now if Mom says it is alright for me to leave the cookout say around 6pm and make it to the Ledges by 7pm... then we will see ya at the playground !!

Quite honestly im superstoked for this years GFEST.... I remember back in 09 when Rothbury was goin on I felt the energy at the ledges was amazing and the band really did a fantastic job all weekend!! Some of the best DSO memories I have.. So with the Electric Light in Mich, and Phishs Superball in NY, I have this feeling that DSO is gunna come out and killlllll it again!! With festys like that goin on it really helps ween out the kids that are just looking for something to do, and leaves the true magic for us!!!!!

Quite honestly im superstoked for this years GFEST.... I remember back in 09 when Rothbury was goin on I felt the energy at the ledges was amazing and the band really did a fantastic job all weekend!! Some of the best DSO memories I have.. So with the Electric Light in Mich, and Phishs Superball in NY, I have this feeling that DSO is gunna come out and killlllll it again!! With festys like that goin on it really helps ween out the kids that are just looking for something to do, and leaves the true magic for us!!!!!

I agree.

I emailed Evan. No reply from him but he changed it back to 3 nights of DSO.

July 1st-4th

Gratefulfest #12

3 more unforgettable nights with Darkstar Orchestra!

Also- Very special guests 7 Walkers featuring GD's Bill Kreuzmann!

Plus, Keller Williams back for his 8th Gratefulfest! And dont forget-

Railroad Earth, Boombox, New Riders, David Gans, Donna Jean Band

Klyph Black & Rumor Has It, Katz-n-Jammers, The Spikedrivers, & many

more Grateful guests to be added soon. Fireworks, clowns, skydivers

fire performers, swim, cliff dive, grateful vendors, family, friends!

Why go anywhere else?! Super low prices. Lots to come. Stay tuned!

• Forum MVP

Rick,

Are you "in the know," on the Monday show or just guessing?

My hope is TN on Thursday.

I have no "in the know" information. I can't even confirm for sure that there will be 4 nights, but from the conversations I have had and a little intuition, I would bet on a July 4th show.

All,

should I make the trek to my first GratefulFest or what?

I thought we had been over this already Vincent. Yes!! Last year was my first and I was so mad at myself for the years before it where I didn't go. What a place the ledges is. I'm not a camper and I couldn't have been more comfortable. I brought 3 buddies and they were all blown away. One of them moved to South Carolina and he just called me today because he is taking a bus up. DSO every night!! Other great musicians all day and all night.

• Advisory Board

All,

should I make the trek to my first GratefulFest or what?

No... worst place ever... I mean if you're into great camping, beautiful scenery, kind people, great music, and super fun parties at night... then you might want to go... otherwise.. stay away from that place...

Disco Pizza--incredible!!

I'm gonna miss Disco Pizza.. one of my favorite things about the Ledges... Oh well... hopefully next year!!

Archived