I Could Use Thoughts And Prayers.

Tom Banjo

Rick sweetie I'm so deeply sorry about your loss. Please know that you, your mom, and family are in my prayers, and I hope you all can find some peace and strength in getting through this difficult time, a long road... Remember there are so many here who love you and care about you!

~lovek

• Forum MVP

as soon as I saw the subject line, I knew what this post would say..... I am sooo sorry, buddy, we love you SO MUCH and have been thinking of you a lot lately (raging front row in CO with Frank and Joseph just wasn't the same without you popping in and out!) and we can't wait til our paths cross sometime this summer so we can give you lots of hugs and laughter :) stay strong, brother!

so much love,

the Deviled Eggs

Rick as I sit here in this hotel lobby down South, I am extremely saddened to read this horrible news. I hope that you are able to find peace, and serenity in these upcoming days and thereafter. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. Treasure the memories, and Keep The Faith my brother.Your love for your Father is immortal. You will be in my constant thoughts and prayers. We love you (((((((((( RICK)))))))))) :grouphug:

Don't think i could've said it better. Definitely in both thoughts and prayers. Please reach out to anyone if you ever need anything, we are all here for you. Much love for you brother.

Kyle

• Advisory Board

Rick, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... You and your family are in my thoughts my friend... I hope your dad went peacefully, and is in a better place then this shitty world we live in today. Love ya buddy!

((((((((((Rick and Family)))))))))))

Love you, Rick ~ I have a few big hugs waiting for you, my dear friend, and can't wait to see you again. My mom passed on in January and I know it's difficult and awkward. Even though his physical form is changed, he'll be with you forever in many ways. Rejoice in the time you've been blessed with. Life is brief but love is everlasting ~ I love you, Rick. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ~ can't wait to see your beautiful face this summer. Let me know if I can help you in any way at all, my friend.

Archived