I Could Use Thoughts And Prayers.

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

I am so, so sorry, Rick. All platitudes aside, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know he had been ill but I also know that doesn't make it easier for those left behind in their grief.

Take solace knowing that in some time and some way you all will be united again. Faith will lead you through. And be strong for your family; they love and need you.

Call anytime, brother...

chuck

Guest Lisacat

Rick, I'm so sorry to hear this. I didn't know he was still sick. Thoughts, prayers and lots of love to you and your family coming from the west coast.

Take good care of yourself.

• Forum MVP

So sorry to hear this Rick. Cherish the time and memories you had with him. I know your friends and family will provide you with the comfort you need to get through this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Forum MVP

be strong for your father and devout something in your life to him as you continue on through the journey...

Yes.

I can only imagine how intense this time must be for you Rick... I send my love to you and your family & friends. Remember to breathe and understand he is still with you...

Love you man. I am sorry for your loss. I know you had a lot of respect for your father, and that this won't be easy for you and your family. I don't need to tell you how many friends you have to help you through. I hope you and your family can find some comfort in this difficult time.

Guest crazy digits

My dad passed away this morning....

Having lost my pop within the last 2 years, I think I know what you're going thru Rick. Hang in their my friend as my thoughts are with you and your entire family. Peace and love.

• Forum MVP

Fare you well, my honey

Fare you well, my only true one

All the birds that were singing

Are flown, except you alone

Gonna leave this brokedown palace

On my hands and my knees, I will roll, roll, roll

Make myself a bed by the waterside

In my time, in my time, I will roll, roll, roll

In a bed, in a bed

By the waterside I will lay my head

Listen to the river sing sweet songs

To rock my soul

River gonna take me, sing me sweet and sleepy

Sing me sweet and sleepy all the way back home

It's a far gone lullaby sung many years ago

Mama, Mama, many worlds I've come since I first left home

Going home, going home

By the waterside I will rest my bones

To rock my soul

Going to plant a weeping willow

On the bank's green edge it will grow, grow, grow

Singing a lullaby beside the water

Lovers come and go, the river will roll, roll, roll

Fare you well, fare you well

I love you more than words can tell

To rock my soul

• Forum MVP

Rick as I sit here in this hotel lobby down South, I am extremely saddened to read this horrible news. I hope that you are able to find peace, and serenity in these upcoming days and thereafter. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. Treasure the memories, and Keep The Faith my brother.Your love for your Father is immortal. You will be in my constant thoughts and prayers. We love you (((((((((( RICK)))))))))) :grouphug:

• Forum MVP

Rick, so sorry to hear about your loss. Everyone handles situations of grief differently, allow time to run its course, surround yourself with friends and this online community. We'll help you through the darkness cause sometimes it's got to give.

((((((((((((((((((Rick)))))))))))))))))

Rick my friend

I am so sorry to hear about your father.

My first thought is how wonderful that you had been living with your folks these past months. I hope you got to spend some quality time with your dad recently and that those memories help carry you through this tough time. My thoughts and prayers are with you. All love.

Ellen

Rick, I am sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. My Dad is 76, and, while he was always pretty healthy in body and mind, I have recently witnessed small changes in his abilities that have made me realize his time on earth is limited, and that I need to ensure I make the most of every minute when I am with him. May you find strength and comfort in family and friends to get you through these difficult hours.

Topher

Archived